PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wearing NYY Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be clear, I'm not a Sox fan. In fact, I went to high school and university in NYC. We can spin this any way we want. For a man who is very concerned about his public image, this was not a very smart move.

To be clear, I'm not a Sox fan. In fact, I went to high school and university in NYC. We can spin this any way we want. For a man who is very concerned about his public image, this was not a very smart move.

You know what is sad about his public image? He went to Africa for 10 days to support the ONE campaign and it got a blurb in the paper, BUT he walks down the street with a hat on of one of the most popular sport franchises in the world and it is front page scandalous news. Somehow that is just gross. Are we looking for ways to knock him off his pedestal? Sure seems like it.

Last edited:
Tom and his Boo in N.Y.

I don't care if he likes the Yankee's or not, as long as he's healthy and stays that way during the season, that's all that matters. You know, I have never seen such a beautiful couple. Being Tom Brady definitely does not suck.

Ok, some one please tell me this is a spoof? WTF? I know many on this board want to keep baseball out of the forum, but Brady brought it in...
Why would he wear a yankees hat? some one please tell me this is a farse!

Who cares if he wears a NYY cap?? Do you think he should be a Red Sox fan just because he plays for the New England Patriots? :nono:

Who really gives a sh!t...baseball sucks

You know what is sad about his public image? He went to Africa for 10 days to support the ONE campaign and it got a blurb in the paper, BUT he walks down the street with a hat on of one of the most popular sport franchises in the world and it is front page scandalous news. Somehow that is just gross. Are we looking for ways to knock him off his pedestal? Sure seems like it.

I personally don't care about the hat. I actually prefer the Yankees to the Sox. It's an observation.

I personally don't care about the hat. I actually prefer the Yankees to the Sox. It's an observation.

...an observation about taking a hit on his public image. I honestly doubt this is affecting his popularity in Boston or NE!

Not living in NE, I can't speak to that. I know I will hear it when I get into work tomorrow though!

Tom Brady could wear an original Babe Ruth jersey on the podium at the Super Bowl we've just won.

I just want him to help us win. I don't care about his hobbies or opinions, as long as he isn't doing anything illegal.

An original Babe Ruth jersey would be a Red Sox jersey... but that's beside the point. This is a huge non-story... but it's great if you're need a comeback to "the Pats picked up Moss, Stallworth, Thomas, Welker, Washington...."

"Yeah but your QB got his girlfriend pregnant and wore the wrong hat."

Righhhhhhht. Well the current story that sells air and papers is: "The Pats aren't different or special or holier than thou, get over it. Look! More proof! He wore the wrong hat!"

I so don't give a ****.

PFnV

I can't wait to here Fitzy's take on this. :D

I can't wait to here Fitzy's take on this. :D

Who the **** gives a rats ****** ass tart about what ****** hat Tom Brady is wearin. I mean as long as the ****** guy wins us a Super Bowl and keeps bangin Giselle no one gives a ****.

Something along those lines.

An original Babe Ruth jersey would be a Red Sox jersey... but that's beside the point. This is a huge non-story... but it's great if you're need a comeback to "the Pats picked up Moss, Stallworth, Thomas, Welker, Washington...."

"Yeah but your QB got his girlfriend pregnant and wore the wrong hat."

Righhhhhhht. Well the current story that sells air and papers is: "The Pats aren't different or special or holier than thou, get over it. Look! More proof! He wore the wrong hat!"

I so don't give a ****.

PFnV

I meant a game-worn jersey which would obviously have more of a shock-factor impact than just a replica. That's what I meant by original.

He should be applauded, just like George Costanza was by the Boss when he tried to get fired by wearing Babe's old jersey and spilling strawberries on it.

and that's what is wrong with the world

Brady as Yankees fan?

I guess he isn't perfect after all.

Caption for this picture:

"why do they always have to talk, I wonder if they are any hot mute girls."
bradyny.jpg

Brady as Yankees fan?

Man, I guess I lit a fire in the Pats forum living room and forgot to open the flue.

1) I agree with the majority here that he can root for who he wants , but it did make me think, Damn that looks stupid? as well as being a NE papparatzi magnet is going to get you crap on the herald, which should most likely change thier name to "the peril" or watever mini tabloid paper in the superfresh checkout isle right next to "Hillary and Bush hook up - give birth to alien dinosaur that has tattoo of directions to Atlantis!"

2) You have to agree that the hat just makes giz-ell look that much hotter!

3) And Nutt, please don't give me hell for spelling, because I know I suck at it, but your dry witt IS welcome, I just have to come up with less harsher quips...

4) If he wore his hats backwards none of this stuff would be printed, unless the few ladies here can positively Identify his ass in a crowded NY street from 5 blocks with a telephoto lense....

the embers are now settleing.....

Nuff said....

P.D.

3) And Nutt, please don't give me hell for spelling, because I know I suck at it, but your dry witt IS welcome, I just have to come up with less harsher quips...
It's "wit". I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that.

I'll get my coat.

Brady as Yankees fan?

He's not perfect because he doesn't like the same baseball team as you? Oh my aching head. Can we bury this post in the gossip category?

Caption for this picture:

"why do they always have to talk, I wonder if they are any hot mute girls."
bradyny.jpg

:rofl: Nah, she's just doing jaw exercises for later on behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back