PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wearing NYY Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange. I have repeatedly seen him wear Red Sox hats at press conferences.

Baseball sucks so I dont really care what Brady wears as long as its not a Colts or Jet hat. :eek:

He used to wear them before realizing it was politically incorrect. I don't care, screw the stupid Red Sox :D

Brady is a Yankee fan (at least he was growing up). No big deal, Schilling is a Steeler fan, too. I'd much rather see Brady wearing a Yankee hat on a Wednesday in May than a Jet jersey on a Sunday in October...

Yawn. The guy's from California. Just b/c he works in Massachusetts doesn't mean he has to become a die-hard red sux fan.

Brady is wearing a Yankees hat? Cool. I think I'll go buy one too.

Yawn. The guy's from California. Just b/c he works in Massachusetts doesn't mean he has to become a die-hard FIRST PLACE red sux fan.

Fixed your post, (Last place) Yankees suck

Ok, some one please tell me this is a spoof? WTF? I know many on this board want to keep baseball out of the forum, but Brady brought it in...
Why would he wear a yankees hat?
Who gives a crap what baseball team he roots for? Maybe he's a Lakers fan. Maybe he eats Manhattan-style clam chowder, too. So what?

I hear Chet Lemon is a Red Sox fan. Would you rather have him as our QB?

Of course not. Let Brady wear what he wants.

Brady is a Yankee fan, when he was a rookie someone told him not to wear the NYY hats around Boston, but he is a closet Yankees fan.

I shall just die.

Maybe we should check on all the members of the Patriots and see what BB team hat they are wearing, then start a thread about it. :rocker:

Brady is a Yankee fan (at least he was growing up). No big deal, Schilling is a Steeler fan, too. I'd much rather see Brady wearing a Yankee hat on a Wednesday in May than a Jet jersey on a Sunday in October...

Yeah and at least he's not showing up for a TV interview wearing a Yankees jersey as the Red Sox are about to play them in a championship game as Schilling did. I will never forgive the douche for that.

I shall just die.

Maybe we should check on all the members of the Patriots and see what BB team hat they are wearing, then start a thread about it. :rocker:

Start as many threads as you want because there's nothing better than watching 'Ole Red Face' Shaughnessy getting pissed on.

Brady lives in Manhattan part time. He's said before that he tends to wear a Yankee cap while there to "blend in". That might just be spin. But he'd garner a lot more attention if he was walking around NYC with a Sox or Pats hat on.

Honestly, why does anyone give a flying f**K? He's been friends with Jeter for a long time. How is this anything new or news worthy, especially since all of you should have already known this?

My brother is a Cowboys fan, but I don't jump down his throat for not being diehard Pats fan...

Who Cares?

I don't see too many Red Sox guys wearing Pats apparel other than big papi.

He probably wears the hat to cover the halo that hovers over his head.

I'm an Orioles fan. (And I even have a hat). Is it OK to keep posting here? :confused:

I shall just die.

Ok fine, I just thought it was odd, I get it who cares...but if he is a yankees fan, they why wear a red sox hat to please the fans? Stick with your team.
That's all I meant really. besides, don't shoot the messanger, blame the herald for posting another jibe at our QB.

Look, If I was drafted and played QB for sanfran I wouldn't go wearing a padre's hat all the time, and then wear my sox cap aroud the house.

I understand it is a pr move, I just think it is stupid.

PD.

P.S. I didn't already know this....so please don't jump down my neck!
*Mods - If you want to delete this thread then by all means do....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back