PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wearing NYY Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, why does anyone give a flying f**K? He's been friends with Jeter for a long time. How is this anything new or news worthy, especially since all of you should have already known this?

My brother is a Cowboys fan, but I don't jump down his throat for not being diehard Pats fan...

He is friends with ARod, not Jeter!

Ok fine, I just thought it was odd, I get it who cares...but if he is a yankees fan, they why wear a red sox hat to please the fans? Stick with your team.
That's all I meant really. besides, don't shoot the messanger, blame the herald for posting another jibe at our QB.

Look, If I was drafted and played QB for sanfran I wouldn't go wearing a padre's hat all the time, and then wear my sox cap aroud the house.

I understand it is a pr move, I just think it is stupid.

PD.

P.S. I didn't already know this....so please don't jump down my neck!
*Mods - If you want to delete this thread then by all means do....

This post is a joke right? He can't be a fan of both teams? He was born and raised a Yankees fan. He lives in NE and appreciates the Sox and loves Fenway. What is wrong with any of this...it is amazing. New England does not own Tom Brady. After what happened with Bridget isn't it fair to say that no one talks Brady into do what he should always do, he does what he wants to do. I know that sounds to make him out to be arrogant, but I guess he has that side of him. Fine with me!

I shall just die.

Maybe we should check on all the members of the Patriots and see what BB team hat they are wearing, then start a thread about it. :rocker:

Ok, lets just be an ass instead of explaining to me that he originally was a yankee fan....nice, real nice. And you wounder why you get angst from other members on this board. please don't treat me like an idiot you jack-ass!

PD.

This post is a joke right? He can't be a fan of both teams? He was born and raised a Yankees fan. He lives in NE and appreciates the Sox and loves Fenway. What is wrong with any of this...it is amazing. New England does not own Tom Brady. After what happened with Bridget isn't it fair to say that no one talks Brady into do what he should always do, he does what he wants to do. I know that sounds to make him out to be arrogant, but I guess he has that side of him. Fine with me!
look, I had no idea who or what he roots for, but being a sox fan as well as a pats fan it just struck me as odd. Is that ok with everybody? can we delete this thread and just move on, OK!

P.D.

I'm an Orioles fan. (And I even have a hat). Is it OK to keep posting here? :confused:

As long as they keep losing, no problem.

My best friend's an Orioles fan. Too bad. The only celebrating he's done the last 5 or 6 years is at Cooperstown.

I remember a few years back there was a story about him and Jeter talking on the phone.

Jeter is from Kalamazoo, MI. He was enrolled at UM for a semester. When Drew Henson was drafted by the Yankees and started playing for their system in the summers, he talked to Jeter a lot and they became good friends. Jeter used to come to Ann Arbor and hang out sometimes. He came out with us after the 1999 OSU game (with Chuck Knoublach- total **** BTW), got trashed at Scorekeepers, and passed out in a dorm in West Quad. Jeter was a cool guy, and I think Tommy's kept in touch with him since then. Personally, I hate the NYY, but have no qualms with Jeter. You buy me beer, you're good in my book.

Tommy's worn a NYY cap for a long time. He had quite a few teams he would rotate, and break out the Expos cap for a while, too. "His" team.

Take it easy pal, sounds like that whole break up thingee has really frayed you. You might wanna talk to some one about it. Really.

Jeter is from Kalamazoo, MI. He was enrolled at UM for a semester. When Drew Henson was drafted by the Yankees and started playing for their system in the summers, he talked to Jeter a lot and they became good friends. Jeter used to come to Ann Arbor and hang out sometimes. He came out with us after the 1999 OSU game (with Chuck Knoublach- total **** BTW), got trashed at Scorekeepers, and passed out in a dorm in West Quad. Jeter was a cool guy, and I think Tommy's kept in touch with him since then. Personally, I hate the NYY, but have no qualms with Jeter. You buy me beer, you're good in my book.

Tommy's worn a NYY cap for a long time. He had quite a few teams he would rotate, and break out the Expos cap for a while, too. "His" team.

I knew about the Michigan connections with Jeter, but the first thing that came to mind was their talking on the phone.

OT: I was starting to think they might grab Prescott in the later rounds, but he was grabbed up before one of their picks. The LB I really think they wanted to draft in the late sixth was Desmond Bishop, but the Packers drafted him. Oh, and I was really hoping for LaMarr Woodley:(

He is friends with ARod, not Jeter!

I could have swone it was Jeter too, not gay-rod

Besides, no big deal...... Someone at the Patriots.com giftshop told me that Pennington already ordered his authentic "Moss" jersey. :cool:

...Tommy's worn a NYY cap for a long time. He had quite a few teams he would rotate, and break out the Expos cap for a while, too. "His" team.
Sorry to all I didn't know that...

For PATSNUTTme, and anyone else that sh!t down my neck because I don't live in a glass house with a bucket of rocks:

I will only post notworthy topics that just relate to the pats as long as they aren't idiotic. I will especialy confer with Patsnuttme as to correctly pertaining only to topics of his approval and will ask that he proof reads all or any of my threads for validity and as well as correct sources...Good enough?

P.D.

Last edited:
I could have swone it was Jeter too, not gay-rod

Besides, no big deal...... Someone at the Patriots.com giftshop told me that Pennington already ordered his authentic "Moss" jersey. :cool:

I think he's been friendly with Both Jeter (I know he is friends with Jeter), and ARod (I think they started talking on the phone, last year?)

OT: I was starting to think they might grab Prescott in the later rounds, but he was grabbed up before one of their picks. The LB I really think they wanted to draft in the late sixth was Desmond Bishop, but the Packers drafted him. Oh, and I was really hoping for LaMarr Woodley:(

Yeah, Prescott definitely is wishing he had redshirted in 2003. Especially with Crable a projected 1st rounder next year. I wanted LaMarr, too, but it was a longshot. Plus, my selfishness aside, LaMarr was a Steelers fan growing up. It's funny because after the Vanderbilt game, we were at BW3 in Ann Arbor that Sunday talking about pro football. LaMarr said he never really followed pro football, but liked the Steelers because of Jerome Bettis. We traded jabs a bit about Pats-Steelers (I asked if he wanted to see any of my AFCCG photos) but I do think that's a good fit for him.

Sorry to all I didn't know that...

For PATSNUTTme, and anyone else that sh!t down my neck because I don't live in a glass house with a bucket of rocks:

I will only post notworthy topics that just relate to the pats as long as they aren't idiotic. I will especialy confer with Patsnuttme as to correctly pertaining only to topics of his approval and will ask that he proof reads all or any of my threads for validity and as well as correct sources...Good enough?

P.D.

No problem. I just wanted to give you a little bit of a story as to why the hat may be on. If it made the newspaper, I have no qualms discussing it. :cool:

Last edited:
Not sure why this is even in the news, function of a bored press.. feel bad for him and Gisele, looks like the press camp out every day to see what he is up to, too bad there is nothing else newsworthy in this world.

No problem. I just wanted to give you a little bit of a story as to why the hat may be on. If it made the newspaper, I have no qualms discussing it. :cool:
MD, I at least appreciate that you were willing to explain it to me, Thanks.
I am an avid pats fan, but I don't know everything about all the players likes or dislikes, and to be persecuted for pointing out something I was unaware of was a bit rash and uncalled for. Thanks again MD.

PD.

Not sure why this is even in the news, function of a bored press.. feel bad for him and Gisele, looks like the press camp out every day to see what he is up to, too bad there is nothing else newsworthy in this world.

I never understood the intrigue in a photo of 2 people walking down the street. They've been together for a while, so that's not news. It's just so dumb to me. Maybe because I am not starstruck? I don't know.

I dont give a rats *****. Just win baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back