PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BSPN: Two Saits test positive for steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Deuce and Will Smith both tested positive for steroids according to a tv report on fox 31.

LINK.

Last edited:
That sucks. McAllister and Smith were both the juice of the Saints' offense and defense... respectively.

And another thing: I'll be willing to wager that this isn't as blown up as Rodney's HGH run-in was. :rolleyes:

Looking at the linked article, the Saints did NOT test positive for steroids per se, but for a diuretic that can apparently be used as a sort of masking agent.

I'm not saying one way or the other whether they were taking them for nefarious purposes, but it's at least possible that they weren't.

Looking at the linked article, the Saints did NOT test positive for steroids per se, but for a diuretic that can apparently be used as a sort of masking agent.

I'm not saying one way or the other whether they were taking them for nefarious purposes, but it's at least possible that they weren't.

You mean the BSPN text I was forwarded this morning could be the world wide leader jumping the gun? :disagreement:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down