PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wearing NYY Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else more disturbed by the man purse?

Is anyone else more disturbed by the man purse?
Very European. I don't know how it is that anyone seeing Brady and Giselle walking down the street even notice he's there, never mind what headwear he has on.

Very European. I don't know how it is that anyone seeing Brady and Giselle walking down the street even notice he's there, never mind what headwear he has on.

They're noticed because of Tom being who he is, and his personal life being thrown out to the tabloids. Unfortunately, when you are a successful celebrity this is the price that you pay. I think the NY papparazzi (sp?) had a void to fill when JFK,Jr. passed away. He was very handsome, beautiful wife, wealthy, and people expected him to go on to bigger and better things. Unfortunately, I think Tom, by living in New York, is a moving target by photographers and the gossip rags.

They're noticed because of Tom being who he is, and his personal life being thrown out to the tabloids. Unfortunately, when you are a successful celebrity this is the price that you pay. I think the NY papparazzi (sp?) had a void to fill when JFK,Jr. passed away. He was very handsome, beautiful wife, wealthy, and people expected him to go on to bigger and better things. Unfortunately, I think Tom, by living in New York, is a moving target by photographers and the gossip rags.

Really? You don't say. My comment was tongue in cheek and more a reference to how hot Gisele is.

They may have given him a call, the Yanks are a bit short on hurlers and Tom's free and nearby at least until July. It could also be a strange way of saying that the Patriots are the New York Yankees of Football.

It absolutely boggled my mind when I woke up this morning and they were still talking about Brady and his Yankees hat. Who gives a *****? I mean really?

It absolutely boggled my mind when I woke up this morning and they were still talking about Brady and his Yankees hat. Who gives a *****? I mean really?

Agree! Wouldn't it be funny tho' if all the Pat vets were to wear different BB caps from all across the nation as an in-your-face to the media????:D

I can't believe these insecure Boston fans actually think this is an issue that our golden boy HOF qb doesn't support the Red Sox. Is it possible to seperate our sports a little?

I can't believe anyone would be upset by this. Big deal. Maybe he just didn't want to wear a Sox hat in New York City. If he's a Yankee fan, who cares?

Really? You don't say. My comment was tongue in cheek and more a reference to how hot Gisele is.

My apologies. No coffee, early morning and Patsfans and the reference flew right by.

Although i am sure this has been said, i dont want to read 10 pages. There are (GASP!!) people who live/work in MA that are not Red Sox fans. I am a huge red sox fan, i could not care less who Brady supports. "As long as Brady wears a helmet with a flying elvis, i don't give a damn"

the real question should be why is he carrying a man purse...i think it might be a European carry-all, but i cant be for sure. Strange.

I really cant believe this is even a issuie, it just was on cold pizza, and they spent 5 min on the subject... I mean its not the first time he has had a NY Yankee hat on.. The whole Red Sox Nation thing is just stupid..

Kinda looks like a duffle bag to me. It looks like he went to or came from the gym. Who knows, but it is no purse!

http://www.swaythisway.net/bombshell/displayimage.php?album=697&pos=5

Doesn't anyone remember Shilling wearing Steelers jerseys when the Pats faced them in the 2004 AFC Championship game? I do. He got interviewed on ESPN and on Best Damn Sports Show with a Roesthlisberger jersey on!!!!!

Last edited:
If Wally doesn't have a problem with it, I don't have a problem with it.

5xe076x.jpg

Last edited:
If Wally doesn't have a problem with it, I don't have a problem with it.

5xe076x.jpg

...didn't he get upset at Ortiz in the espn comercial.:rolleyes: I think the badmitten one I saw this morning with Urlacher was damn funny...

PD.

The Boston Globe.

Dan Shaughnessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call