PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Unretiring

Their home games against New Orleans, Baltimore, GB, cincy, KC, and the rams are no gimmes. And on the road they have SF, NO, Arizona, and Dallas, which will be tough as well. Certainly last years schedule was easier.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't see them getting the #1 seed with that schedule as it is right now on paper. But no way do I see them going below .500. They'll win the division and have a shot

If he was going to "force" his way off of an unwilling team, that was always going to be a long-term thing. It was going to require the Bucs paying out to get a quality replacement QB.

So Brady unretiring before the QB carousel was done would at least seem to indicate that your take is incorrect.
I dont know. I think Brady expected from Tampa the "beau geste" of terminating his contract once he announced retirement.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't see them getting the #1 seed with that schedule as it is right now on paper. But no way do I see them going below .500. They'll win the division and have a shot

8 wins is probably a bit too harsh on my part. I could see the Bucs getting anywhere from 9-11 wins with that schedule. And I wouldn't count on winning the division yet, at least until Deshaun watson is traded. If he goes to the Saints, it will be a tough battle for the NFC South

Anything is possible. The NFC is so weak. But as always, injury/health will play the biggest factor.

Brady will crack 100k yards this season. He's at 97.5K (including post-season).

He wanted to force his way out of TB to another team knowing that Bucs are in a bad spot after two all in years. They did not let him do it. Now he is back. Puzzling.

they’re really not in that bad of a spot they can create up to 50 million in cap space. That’s enough to resign Gronk, Lenny, Suh, draft picks, Stinnie who was decent when he started 6 games, and still have around 17-20 million to get a 3rd WR for let’s say 6 million and have plenty of money to sign a Corner to replace Davis

1647286085140.png

I kinda hope he gets hurt early and just sorta fades away now. He's pushing it all too much. I hate the media whore he's become lately on IG and the rest. He doesn't realize his charm used to be he was humble and just one of the guys. He was hungry and carried that chip. Now, all the hunger is feigned and the chip is business acumen. Don't like it!

I kinda hope he gets hurt early and just sorta fades away now. He's pushing it all too much. I hate the media whore he's become lately on IG and the rest. He doesn't realize his charm used to be he was humble and just one of the guys. He was hungry and carried that chip. Now, all the hunger is feigned and the chip is business acumen. Don't like it!

s126410235876078815_p156_i1_w1024.jpeg

Wishing for injuries should be a bannable offense.

I kinda hope you own this shirt:

tumblr_nmgwhgbpjw1qe9ov2o1_500.jpg

What happened to this board lol?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back