PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Unretiring

Their home games against New Orleans, Baltimore, GB, cincy, KC, and the rams are no gimmes. And on the road they have SF, NO, Arizona, and Dallas, which will be tough as well. Certainly last years schedule was easier.

Why are you considering NO a good team?

How long before Edelman joins the love of his life?

Tampa is working on a deal to bring Gronk back. Brady gets what Brady wants.

How long before Edelman joins the love of his life?

Tampa is working on a deal to bring Gronk back. Brady gets what Brady wants.

You’re out here embarrassing your whole family with your idiotic takes

Actually my point, because it’s all about him! The country loves March Madness, and yesterday for about 3 hours the brackets were being released and talked about. It was during this 3 hour window that the media hound made his announcement.
BDM

Speculating here but I think he went into a funk after the LA loss and even prior to the game had been leaning towards retirement. After the game he huddled with his inner circle and shared with them he was leaning towards retirement. A mole leaked it to Darlington and Shef and they perhaps gave him that final nudge when he wasn't fully ready.

I almost think his Feb 1 note was more for him to embrace the idea of retirement than for his fans.

In hindsight, Tom never should have caved in to the media looking for confirmation. The problem is Tom can't help himself. He and the TB12 brand need it.
Excellent take.

I think that Tom's emphasis on his brand may be influenced more by Gisele than we think.

Excellent take.

I think that Tom's emphasis on his brand may be influenced more by Gisele than we think.
Yep.

I'l take it a step further. I think there is also some competition between the two.

I kinda hope he gets hurt early and just sorta fades away now. He's pushing it all too much. I hate the media whore he's become lately on IG and the rest. He doesn't realize his charm used to be he was humble and just one of the guys. He was hungry and carried that chip. Now, all the hunger is feigned and the chip is business acumen. Don't like it!
It's what he does on the field that counts and it's all that we really know. All the rest is just noise.

Yep.

I'l take it a step further. I think there is also some competition between the two.
The fact that she's winning puts a lot of pressure on him.

The fact that she's winning puts a lot of pressure on him.
Yep.

To be clear I think it's a healthy co-op-petition.

Mrs. RW and I have the same kind of relationship and we've been together close to 30 years.

Sometimes it's the spouse which drives the other to accomplish things they wouldn't otherwise alone.

There are situations which call for them to be a team and combined they are great. Parenting, renovating houses, etc.

There also both have a need to compete and they get that from each other.

I kinda hope he gets hurt early and just sorta fades away now. He's pushing it all too much. I hate the media whore he's become lately on IG and the rest. He doesn't realize his charm used to be he was humble and just one of the guys. He was hungry and carried that chip. Now, all the hunger is feigned and the chip is business acumen. Don't like it!
I'm sure you'll get over it.

Yep.

To be clear I think it's a healthy co-op-petition.

Mrs. RW and I have the same kind of relationship and we've been together close to 30 years.

Sometimes it's the spouse which drives the other to accomplish things they wouldn't otherwise alone.

There are situations which call for them to be a team and combined they are great. Parenting, renovating houses, etc.

There also both have a need to compete and they get that from each other.
Wow , you have almost been married as long as I have (36 years)....I just do what my wife tells me

Lol he still has winning records vs the Rams franchise overall. The Saints is at .500

Ok, all clear now. He needs 4 more wins to retire: donkeys, Saints, Seahags, and Cardinals

then he has a winning record vs all teams. LOL.

but he only gets a possible shot at this if he meets the donkeys in a SB. 2x LOL

Ok, all clear now. He needs 4 more wins to retire: donkeys, Saints, Seahags, and Cardinals

then he has a winning record vs all teams. LOL.

but he only gets a possible shot at this if he meets the donkeys in a SB. 2x LOL
That's why he engineered I mean "more likely than not had general knowledge of" the Wilson to Denver move.

Let's go (away), TB12!

Wow , you have almost been married as long as I have (36 years)....I just do what my wife tells me
Our 45th anniversary is coming up just before Christmas. I just looked up the corresponding gift and it was a sapphire. Yeow!

I remember that the speculation was that Gisele was pushing him to retire and I commented that a good wife would never do that. I'm sure that mine wouldn't.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back