PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady texted support to Stallworth after accident; more details from MMQB

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ you. I fail to remember Donte Stallworth killing anyone while he was a member of the New England Patriots.

And, anyone whom calls most of the people in this thread a homer is either trolling for attention or is dumber than rocks. Nice try, though.

:rolleyes:

Ok, sorry, I'll classify Patriots fans who are trying to justify/defend Stallworth's stupid actions, that led to the death of another human, idiots instead of homers.

:rolleyes:

Ok, sorry, I'll classify Patriots fans who are trying to justify/defend Stallworth's stupid actions, that led to the death of another human, idiots instead of homers.

Yeah..... ummm..... before you go around calling others idiots....

.....Anyone with a brain knows that Manning is not a choker....

a14d26_portermanning_02082010.jpg

How'd that work out for you?

:rofl:

I'm glad to see that you're back to offer more brilliant insight along those lines.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, a thread which should have been about Brady displaying concern for a former teammate has been hijacked.

Yes, but this thread has taught me to avoid Ft. Erie, Canada where if I stopped to use the restroom, the Sheriff's Deputy (aka Bobs My Uncle) may throw me in the slammer for having a few drops miss the toilet!

Yes, but this thread has taught me to avoid Ft. Erie, Canada where if I stopped to use the restroom, the Sheriff's Deputy (aka Bobs My Uncle) may throw me in the slammer for having a few drops miss the toilet!

May God have mercy on your soul if you forget to shake.

Obvoiusly you have no idea what you are talking about...

Drunk Driving can CERTAINLY,POSITIVELY,ABSOLUTELY,DEFINATELY RESULT IN MURDER CHARGES...FIRST OR SECOND DEGREE MURDER ...Know your laws...of course there is others such as vehicular manslaughter ect: but please stop talking out of your butt,depending on State,situation it CAN result in murder charges...

Read just one of many sites on this....DUI & Murder

No need to go completely beserk nutso,PA.He was charged with drunk driving, death resulting. Whatever CAN be charged in the MOST EXTREME AND EGREGIOUS cases has ZERO bearing on his charge, which was adjudicated and is NOT murder. You can call me all the names and get violently agitated and insulting as you want. You COMPLETELY MISSED my point. Brady doesn't owe YOU or anyone else ANY EXPLANATION for why he contacted Stallworth and bears NO RESPONSIBILITY for Stallworth's actions. If you want to burn him at the stake and viciously attack and denigrate others for what you are convinced should have been a murder charge then by all means, tilt away at that windmill, Don Quixote. Leave me out of your drama queen passion play in the future. Thanx.

Last edited:

I'm glad to see that you're back to offer more brilliant insight along those lines.

Dude I love your post I was thinking the samething myself seeing that before the Super Bowl the world was saying Manning was the best ever NOT!!!!!!!

No need to go completely beserk nutso,PA.He was charged with drunk driving, death resulting. Whatever CAN be charged in the MOST EXTREME AND EGREGIOUS cases has ZERO bearing on his charge, which was adjudicated and is NOT murder. You can call me all the names and get violently agitated and insulting as you want. You COMPLETELY MISSED my point. Brady doesn't owe YOU or anyone else ANY EXPLANATION for why he contacted Stallworth and bears NO RESPONSIBILITY for Stallworth's actions. If you want to burn him at the stake and viciously attack and denigrate others for what you are convinced should have been a murder charge then by all means, tilt away at that windmill, Don Quixote. Leave me out of your drama queen passion play in the future. Thanx.

Do I have to go back to where you insulted another member with your vast knowledge of the legal system throughout the US and you yourself CLEARLY and WRONGLY explained to all of us that DRIVING DRUNK AND KILLING SOMEONE IS NOT MURDER.
Did you say that or did you not?

Next time instead of acting like you know all the laws of the country and that members here have no idea about the law that you go back to your post and say....Only SOME murders can be considered when a drunk driver is involved and Donte did not fall under that criteria for that type of punishment and you would have been correct.

Nowhere do I say Brady is an as-hole for doing anything...Brady will do what he thinks he should do whether I agree with it or not,I thought he was wrong and if Donte had killed Gisele out there that day,things would have been different with the sympathy because its a whole different ballgame when someone who dies that you actually know,thats MY opinion.

BTW: Here is your quote earlier today...
It's 2010...drunk driving death resulting is NOT murder....until legislation makes it so, your position is legally flawed.It is law that separates us from the chaos of the mob mentality.

I pray you and all the Donte supporters in here never have a relative or someone die at the hands of a drunk driver,its devastating.

Last edited:
BostonPatriot, if you read this thread at all you'd see a clear divide between equally 'homer' people about this issue. It has nothing to do with how infallible the patriots are, but has to do with the fact that you either disagree with driving under the influence or not.

I for one, think Stallworth deserved more, but it just goes to show you what $$ for a lawyer can do for you.

Does this site have a pedantic filter? ************, do you guys realize how juvinile and petty you sound? F*cking two year olds. Brady is being supportive of a friend, how goddamned difficult is that to comprehend. Stallworth made a mistake that has ZERO impact upon any of our personal lives. He has to deal with it the rest of his life. It sucks any way you slice it. Tom Brady is a good person. Get a goddamned life. D is hilarious and a breath of fresh air. Go Pats. Stay classy. Shut the f*ck up and let it be.

for the last time...drunk driving death resulting is NOT a murder charge.The police who arrested Stallworth charged him...you got a problem with that take it up with them. The DA prosecuted and adjudicated the case according to the statute...you got a problem with that take it up with the Attorney General's office. The judge who sat on the case could have used any leeway he wished within the limits of the law to pass a sentence he saw fit.You got a problem with that, take it up with that state's legislature who appointed him. You found some generic website that stated "in extreme cases a second or even first degree murder charge MAY be applicable". No specific states or jurisdictions are mentioned. You use that to paint me as a supporter of drunk driving and murder. You're nuts.Find someone else to lash out at.

for the last time...drunk driving death resulting is NOT a murder charge.The police who arrested Stallworth charged him...you got a problem with that take it up with them. The DA prosecuted and adjudicated the case according to the statute...you got a problem with that take it up with the Attorney General's office. The judge who sat on the case could have used any leeway he wished within the limits of the law to pass a sentence he saw fit.You got a problem with that, take it up with that state's legislature who appointed him. You found some generic website that stated "in extreme cases a second or even first degree murder charge MAY be applicable". No specific states or jurisdictions are mentioned. You use that to paint me as a supporter of drunk driving and murder. You're nuts.Find someone else to lash out at.

You don't support drunk driving, unless of course we're talking about Donte Stallworth and the fact that he got into his vehicle drunk and then ran someone down.

Stallworth drove drunk and killed someone, period. That's what happened and he got off way to easy.

Last edited:

I know a certain QB who has had the same type of ending to a lot of really big games recently. Want to take a guess?

I know a certain QB who has had the same type of ending to a lot of really big games recently. Want to take a guess?

Huh?? When is the last time Brady threw a pick six to end the biggest game of his career? On the contrary, Brady led his team for what would have been the game-winning TD pass if the defense would have held on.

Huh?? When is the last time Brady threw a pick six to end the biggest game of his career? On the contrary, Brady led his team for what would have been the game-winning TD pass if the defense would have held on.

2006 AFC championship game, his pick ended the game.

The biggest game of Mannings career was his first sb, which he won.

I'm a Brady fan, I'm saying that anyone who claims Manning is a crappy QB is full of **** up to their eyeballs.

I pray you and all the Donte supporters in here never have a relative or someone die at the hands of a drunk driver,its devastating.

I lost my first girlfriend to a drunk driving accident on 95 in 1972. My first cousin, a R.I. state trooper, was killed on 95 by a drunk driver in '99.My father was a RI State trooper for 22 years. My older brother is a crisis psychologist for police departments statewide and on 24 hour call. I don't know how to make you understand I am NOT a Donte Stallworth supporter because you just refuse to read plain English. The guy who smashed into my girlfriend's vehicle drunk lost his license for 5 years and got a suspended sentence. The man that killed my cousin Jack was a repeat offender and got ten years...got out in five and is on lifetime probation. That is THE LAW.My personal feelings have no bearing on those adjudications, nor should they. Brady's decision to reach out to Stallworth as a friend is HIS business.AND his right in a free society.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Poor baby can't take the truth? Did you even read the thread? I said Brady is a better qb than Manning. My point: Manning is not a poor qb.

Sorry buddy, not going to chug the koolaid like you and the other homers.

Stallworth is a scumbag drunk driver, btw.

Last edited:
2006 AFC championship game, his pick ended the game.

The biggest game of Mannings career was his first sb, which he won.

I'm a Brady fan, I'm saying that anyone who claims Manning is a crappy QB is full of **** up to their eyeballs.

I don't think any of us think Manning is a crappy QB,In fact I am sure most of us put him and Brady in a 1a 1b catagory...difference is when the playoffs get serious Manning becomes a bit sluggish and makes mistakes he usually does not do often Sept-Dec

Anyone who does not respect Peyton Manning for what he has done in this league is someone who knows absolutely nothing about football.

Brady will always have a very short edge of being 1a instead of 1b because of SB titles when comparing the two..

I don't think any of us think Manning is a crappy QB,In fact I am sure most of us put him and Brady in a 1a 1b catagory...difference is when the playoffs get serious Manning becomes a bit sluggish and makes mistakes he usually does not do often Sept-Dec

Anyone who does not respect Peyton Manning for what he has done in this league is someone who knows absolutely nothing about football.

Brady will always have a very short edge of being 1a instead of 1b because of SB titles when comparing the two..

Agreed. I don't think he's a choker either. If we didn't have Brady, I'd want Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back