PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady texted support to Stallworth after accident; more details from MMQB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gone anal ... just saying ... :nosmile:

Exactly, I totally agree, and that's the point that I was driving at. If Bobs My Uncle thinks that Stallworth is a murdering scumbag, then I wonder if he thinks the same about an old person who causes a traffic accident that results in death, or a tired trucker who, in a daze, runs someone off the road. After all, they're just as negligent as a drunk driver.

With that being said I don't condone ANYTHING that pertains to driving impaired,In most states Cell Phones are not disallowed but recently in PA a law was passed to prohibit it unless you have it hooked up to your dash.

As far as Drunk Driving goes,I think people need to think twice about getting behind that wheel and better off calling a friend to pick him/her up or take a cab home,some cab companies will bill you later if you can't afford to pay instantly,they do exist.

If I were out with some friends and one of them is drunk and is getting behind the wheel of his car,I tell him either I will drive him home since I never drink or I will call the cops to give him a free ride home,it would be up to him.

......glad the thread stayed on topic

If someone illegally operates a vehicle while impaired, and they murder someone in the process, then yeah I have a problem with it.
Noone is disputing that it makes sense "to have a problem with" an accident resulting in a fatality, but the extremeness of your position is what loses me and I suspect others.

It logically follows from your position that anyone acused of DUI should be prosecuted on charges of attempted first degree murder. Which would be a bizarre use of the justice system and would not benefit society.

......glad the thread stayed on topic
Offseason when the board is otherwise almost dead is a perfect time for this. Threads change focus around the same topic all the time, anyway.

Last edited:
hope he does well, wish the pats could have signed him, esp., with his sub 4.4 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back