PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Surfing - is that wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Your right, he should sit inside for the whole year, in a plastic bubble... Driving a car in NYC is prolly more dangerous than surfing.
BEING in NYC is prolly more dangerous than surfing ... driving a car there is suicidal! :p

Watching Gisele in the bikini is dangerous.

I was fishing with clients in Costa Rica last week and while its impossible to tell, the fact that you can drive right on to the beach, makes me think that they might be near Jaco. The break there is only about 5 feet so he's not in too much danger.
That dude has some kind of life!!!!

There were other pics and Brady was certainly surfing.

not in the link provided and i'm not interested enough to go look for them, to be honest.

Haven't been on this board in awhile. After seeing this thread along with the Peter King one, I can see why I didn't miss it.

ah gimmeaneffinbreak. this is just pre training camp BS. can't say we've missed ya...

Last edited:
The guy got us 3 Lombardi's while getting chased and pumelled
by enraged human animals ... he can do whatever he wants IMO.

You got that right! IMO, he's already earned whatever the Krafts are going to pay him for the duration of his contract, when you compare it to the silly salaries given to First Round Rookies and FA's with smart agents. As far as I'm concerned, TB could sit out the rest of his contract (not that he ever would or that I would want him to do so), cash his checks and still be underpaid for what he's done in comparison to other big bucks athletes.

The surfing in San Mateo is highly overrated. ;)

Absolutely. Doesn't hold a candle to a nice wave on the Charles after the Harvard eight blows by...:singing:

Whoa, I can't wait til Training Camp...

I for one think Brady should be forced to stay inside ( protected by armed gaurds) until the football season starts.

I heard he uses the bathroom sometimes in the middle of the night (when it's dark), and he could take a nasty fall! Sounds pretty risky to me!:disagreement:;)

i cant see why anyone would have a problem with it. i wish i knew how to surf. of couse i live a long ways from an ocean

Hell, I heard he doesn't even have a food tester...what if LdT sends him some him some tainted fish tacos? This guy is a real daredevil I tell ya!

All i see is his girlfriend in bikini in the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back