PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Surfing - is that wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://giselencyclopedia.org/displayimage.php?album=11&pos=0

Doesn't seem like the right thing to be doing so close to camp. I am sure the Pats would not love to see the pics of him surfing with Gisele at her Costa Rica compound.

Newsflash: athletes are human beings who take enjoyment out of things such as surfing. To me, the idea that Brady, or any Patriot or any athlete should have to refrain from partaking in any other mildly dangerous (I'm not even sure if surfing warrants "mildly dangerous") physical activities is absurd. It's not like he went all Bear Grylls and was rampaging through the jungles of Costa Rica - I'm going to wager that about 99.9% of the tourists that go to Costa Rica every year to surf are not in as good physical shape as Tom Brady, yet they manage it A-OK.

Besides, a) I don't see Tom surfing in those pics b) Giselle is worth 30 million/year, I don't see anyone stopping her.

Last edited:

Doesn't seem like the right thing to be doing so close to camp. I am sure the Pats would not love to see the pics of him surfing with Gisele at her Costa Rica compound.

Bah. Dude's gotta live his life. It's not like he isn't in good shape and all of that. Freak accidents happen, but this is a guy who stands in front of angry linebackers on purpose. I can't think anyone should begrudge him enjoying his life.

Just my $0.02

It is not like he is driving a motorcycle while impaired.. he is having some R & R and surfing is not all that dangerous.

After the circus of the offseason, I'd rather the guy be surfing and enjoying his life to clear his head before the start of training camp.

I would be alot more concerned if he was riding a motorcycle without a helmet, rock climbing without a harness, or skydiving with an anvil in his backpack.

Seriously, what is he supposed to do? Stay holed up all offseason with his playbook?

Newsflash: athletes are human beings who take enjoyment out of things such as surfing. To me, the idea that Brady, or any Patriot or any athlete should have to refrain from partaking in any other mildly dangerous (I'm not even sure if surfing warrants "mildly dangerous") physical activities is absurd. It's not like he went all Bear Grylls and was rampaging through the jungles of Costa Rica - I'm going to wager that about 99.9% of the tourists that go to Costa Rica every year to surf are not in as good physical shape as Tom Brady, yet they manage it A-OK.

Besides, a) I don't see Tom surfing in those pics b) Giselle is worth 30 million/year, I don't see anyone stopping her.

Hahahaha....Bear Grylls.....nice one....but seriously...let the man live his life.

who cares about what tom does but I like seeing giselle surf:D

He could be hanging out with Matt Jones doing lines or smoking dope with Willie Andrews and Travis Henry. :)

I clicked the link (hey, any picture of Gisele in a bikini has to be worth the click), but didn't see any shots of TB surfing, so let's not feed the rumor mills here. It's more than possible that he was just hanging on the beach. Otherwise, he's a full growed man and if he wants to ride a few waves (between Gisele rides :singing:), that's his business.

Yeah, those ankle high waves look extremely dangerous. I'm more concerned with the flash from the NYC paparazzi causing an injury to Brady's retina than falling a few inches in to water due to surf that is no higher than what you would find off of Revere or Nantasket Beach.

I clicked the link (hey, any picture of Gisele in a bikini has to be worth the click), but didn't see any shots of TB surfing, so let's not feed the rumor mills here. It's more than possible that he was just hanging on the beach. Otherwise, he's a full growed man and if he wants to ride a few waves (between Gisele rides :singing:), that's his business.

There were other pics and Brady was certainly surfing.

Tom's from Cali. As far as we know, he could have grown up surfing.

Tom can't help it. Cool is as cool does. :cool:

Can there be any doubt that he's practicing the new "Statue Of Liberty On A Surfboard" play?

As long as he doesn't catch any debilitating STDs from skanky Gisele it's OK with me.

I think Brady would be more likely to get injured in a pick up basketball game than surfing in relatively calm waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes