PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Surfing - is that wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to get all tabloidy, but imagine if they had kids. They would have some beautiful babies.

This is nothing to get too worked up over. Junior surfs all the time and look at his longevity.

Last edited:
Yeah, those ankle high waves look extremely dangerous. I'm more concerned with the flash from the NYC paparazzi causing an injury to Brady's retina than falling a few inches in to water due to surf that is no higher than what you would find off of Revere or Nantasket Beach.

I was thinking the same thing...it's not exactly tunnel surfing in Muai. But I suppose he could twist an ankle or something if he slipped off his board the wrong way, of course he could break his ankle walking down an icy sidewalk. The Kama Sutra probably has injury potential too, but I'm sure that's not in anybody's contract. Driving through Boston could be considered a life and limb
situation...where do you draw the line?

Overall I think he's avoided any high percentage behaviors like skydiving, motorcycles, skiing, etc.

Overall I think he's avoided any high percentage behaviors like skydiving, motorcycles, skiing, etc.[/QUOTE]

That's what Quint said when he went out in his boat, the Orca.

Overall I think he's avoided any high percentage behaviors like skydiving, motorcycles, skiing, etc.

That's what Quint said when he went out in his boat, the Orca.[/quote]

Need a bigger boat

That's what Quint said when he went out in his boat, the Orca.[/QUOTE]

LOL!

The guy got us 3 Lombardi's while getting chased and pumelled
by enraged human animals ... he can do whatever he wants IMO.

Newsflash: athletes are human beings who take enjoyment out of things such as surfing. To me, the idea that Brady, or any Patriot or any athlete should have to refrain from partaking in any other mildly dangerous (I'm not even sure if surfing warrants "mildly dangerous") physical activities is absurd. It's not like he went all Bear Grylls and was rampaging through the jungles of Costa Rica - I'm going to wager that about 99.9% of the tourists that go to Costa Rica every year to surf are not in as good physical shape as Tom Brady, yet they manage it A-OK.

Besides, a) I don't see Tom surfing in those pics b) Giselle is worth 30 million/year, I don't see anyone stopping her.
She looks good wet ...:woohoo:

Haven't been on this board in awhile. After seeing this thread along with the Peter King one, I can see why I didn't miss it.

Haven't been on this board in awhile. After seeing this thread along with the Peter King one, I can see why I didn't miss it.

don't let the door hit you in the AZZ

Last edited:
Right, whereas we were tearing our hair out wondering when you'd be back. :rolleyes:

It's not like he's doing something really dangerous, like having sex with Madonna, right A-Rod?...or playing touch football on the beach....:eek:

Don't worry about it. Surfing isn't all that dangerous. In order to suffer an injury from surfing you either A.) are extremely uncordinated or B.) suffer a freak injury. Tom is just living his life.

Last edited:
I really hope we're able to recover from SurfGate.

This is nothing to get too worked up over. Junior surfs all the time and look at his longevity.

Tom's not as light on his feet as Junior. :singing:

Tom's from Cali. As far as we know, he could have grown up surfing.

The surfing in San Mateo is highly overrated. ;)

California's a big place...Logan Mankins is a Cali boy and he grew up steer roping. (Now there's an off-season activity I'd ask #12 to stay away from.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots