PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Splits with Moynihan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical "$#!t or get off the pot" move by a girl wanting to get married ASAP (IMO). She's out to "Show him what he'll miss" when she's gone. It works a lot of the time, surprisingly. In this case, the guy is not some hapless bachelor like many of us were (OK, I'll speak only for myself), but I would NOT be surprised to hear of them reuniting and soon thereafter, getting engeged. Or...

I'd personally like to see her hook up with George Clooney, therefore inspiring Tommy to win another SB, just to spite her.

Tom: Two words: Jessica Alba

One Request: Photos

if it helps the Pats, I'll offer to sleep with her to make Tom mad and win another championship - I am such a team I guy I am willing to do this for the Team

Last edited:
Typical "$#!t or get off the pot" move by a girl wanting to get married ASAP (IMO). She's out to "Show him what he'll miss" when she's gone. It works a lot of the time, surprisingly. In this case, the guy is not some hapless bachelor like many of us were (OK, I'll speak only for myself), but I would NOT be surprised to hear of them reuniting and soon thereafter, getting engeged. Or...

I'd personally like to see her hook up with George Clooney, therefore inspiring Tommy to win another SB, just to spite her.

Tick..Tick..Tick..RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!! Is that the biginning of a Pink Floyd song?, nope, only her biological clock. By 36, it sounds about the same. She's gotta squeeze out some puppies real soon, and by the time you do the whole engagement, marraige, then start to try for the first, she's pushin' damn near 40! Oh! The Tradgedy! And he's stalling her too! (atta boy, Tommy!)

So she dumps him to try to land another guy in a hurry, now. No time to waste! So her "peeps" put out the word that the thing is through before she's seen around town trolling for daddies!

I wonder how many Bridget Moynihan fans will be jumping off the Patriots bandwagon now. It seems to me that about 1/3 of all the people following the Patriots these days were following the team because they were fans of "Six Degrees".

Okay, maybe not 1/3 but at least 20%.

That is absurd! That show got canned after 5 horrible episodes. Bridget was not even a well known before Brady. I suspect she will go back to being B list now!

In the Inside Track today it said they split weeks ago, not just recently, but that's not the most reliable source, plus it was Bridget's "spokesman" that gave the quote, not Brady's. I wonder why she said anything?

Ummm...good question...She did it because she is publicity whore. Yup! That is right. She hooked her wagon on to his star and she even used the breakup to get her name in the papers and magazines. I am sure he is PO'd about it.

Face it, no one knew who she was until Brady started dating her. Up till then she was just known as 'the girl in the Recruit' or 'Big's wife on Sex in the City'...Any magazine you saw her in or TV interview she was defined by him. It was always: BRIDGET MOYNAHAN, TOM BRADY'S GIRLFRIEND. Brady has been on Letterman several times with NO mention of her. However, I saw her on Conan to promote her TV show and it was pretty much all about Tom.

Her announcement of the breakup was as contrived as her relationship with Tom. She used him - and OK, I am sure he used her on occasion as well-BUT NOT for publicity...for his own...ummmm, purposes!

Pete Shepherd must be in heaven today. Seriously, Brady found I was dating here behind his back and he had to cut the cord. Blame me, I dont care. Me and Bridget are happy and wish you all would appreciate our privacy.

You are one sick Fraker

Keep posting; I'm looking forward to read more posts from you!

It must be really awful to be Tom brady right now. He breaks up with a chick who is 7 years older than him and now he can have his choice of thousands of hot chicks by just moving his little finger.

Boy, I really feel bad for Tom. But, if it makes him focus on football just a little more then, I guess it's OK to suffer.:(

From Today's NYC Page 6 Gossip Page.
I hope Bridget stops stalking Brady. I guess he needs a body guard from these Hollywood obsessed chicks. Damned, what a nice problem to have:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12182006/gossip/pagesix/incomplete_pass_pagesix_.htm

December 18, 2006 -- BRIDGET Moynahan tried a "Hail Mary pass" last week to save her relationship with former fiancé Tom Brady, but it was too late; the New England Patriots quarterback was over it. Moynahan flew down to Miami on Dec. 10 to host a Baume Mercier party at the Raleigh and to "keep an eye on Tom," said a spy. But Brady was said to be annoyed because while the Patriots were in Miami to play the Dolphins, he was having a good time at the bars with the local women when she arrived. "No one travels with the team, and he had already broken up with her," said one source. The stress on the actress showed - she was "exhausted-looking, and Nicole Richie-thin." It emerged Thursday that the two had broken up two weeks ago.

Gee, Drew - this relationship has always been a bit more of an obcession for you than for them. Don't know who the NYP's gossip spies are but friends and family do travel with the team if they choose to, and Tommy bar hopping with locals the night before a division game is about as out of character a wild assed fantasy sighting as they could muster. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many Bridget Moynihan fans will be jumping off the Patriots bandwagon now. It seems to me that about 1/3 of all the people following the Patriots these days were following the team because they were fans of "Six Degrees".

Okay, maybe not 1/3 but at least 20%.

I think only 20% of the posters are here for that reason, but they start most of the threads.:rolleyes:

Gees, who even knows if it's even true that she went to Miami to "keep an eye" on Tom, but just as someone else said, she AGAIN used the breakup as a way to get her name in the papers!

Very pathetic!:bricks:

If they just broke, its possible they were having problems over the past few weeks and had effect on tommy's play. If you think about it he hasnt played well over the past few weeks and then yesterday played well. We should be happy its over and tommy can move on and play football.

That is absurd! That show got canned after 5 horrible episodes. Bridget was not even a well known before Brady. I suspect she will go back to being B list now!

Yes, it appears "6 Degrees" has now reached zero degrees, and the show is assuming room temperature.

The wife and I watched maybe 10 minutes of the first episode, and we don't miss it at all. Around the time that came out, there were a spate of new shows that came out that we guessed were heading for immediate placement on the trash heap, and this was one of them.

That was, apparently, her 15 minutes....

If they just broke, its possible they were having problems over the past few weeks and had effect on tommy's play. If you think about it he hasnt played well over the past few weeks and then yesterday played well. We should be happy its over and tommy can move on and play football.

My admitted unpopular view is McDaniels doesn't use Brady's primary strength which is Brady is very smart on the field, and doesn't counter Brady's weaknesses which is he rushes too much under pressure and isn't always very accurate.

Therefore Brady is left looking pretty bad out there at times, while McDaniels seems better suited to coaching Cassel. If the situation stays the same for next season Cassel could become the starting QB.

If the situation stays the same for next season Cassel could become the starting QB.

Then Cassel can hookup with Moynihan.

I don't think the show has been cancelled. All the top shows on ABC, including "Lost", "Grey's Anatomy", "Boston Legal", and "Desperate Housewives" have been on hiatus until after New Years. The Six Degrees web page on abc.com has a January episode guide.

Gee, Drew - this relationship has always been a bit more of an obcession for you than for them. Don't know who the NYP's gossip spies are but friends and family do travel with the team if they choose to, and Tommy bar hopping with locals the night before a division game is about as out of character a wild assed fantasy sighting as they could muster. :rolleyes:

yeah, single NFL players always sleep alone the night before a road game...as Bill Walsh put it, "just make sure you show up fresh and ready to go, for some of you that means lots of s*x, and for others none at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back