PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Splits with Moynihan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll resist the urge to make a Bethel Johnson joke. :D

Seriously, though, it's a shame to hear it . . . although this bit had to cheer me up a bit :rocker: :

Asked recently where she sees herself in five years, the actress said, ""Definitely marriage and kids." Coincidentally, Brady was asked the same question on WEEI earlier this week, and responded, "Playing football."

lol. Hopefully this will mean Brady is more focused than ever on bringing us our 4th Lombardi.

Wasn't there some pact to keep peope's personal lives off football forums like this? Maybe I'm thinking of KFFL. Whoever it was was classy.

That said, obviously this is McDaniels' fault.

I heard Brady interviewed by Dennis & Callahan on WEEI. They asked, "Where do you want to be in 10 years?" He replied without hesitation, "Playing football". Then he added, "I'll still be 4 years younger (then) then Vinnie!"

He's clearly focused on football, not on marriage & a family like Drew, a great father and husband. Brady is a Lombardi machine. I hope that Belioli can get him a better supporting cast next season. I think they will.

Deion Branch is more his speed. That's where his real feelings lie.

Maybe she dumped him b/c he's yesterday's wonder boy. This year isn't working so well. The shutout was what put her over the edge. That and she didn't like him sleeping with Deion Branch's photo under his pillow.

Maybe she'll ask for Rivers' phone number?

Sad to hear that , I thought she pretty much had him grounded, while her carrer is not going so well.. I think her show is on a " hiatus" which means its not going to be on the air much longer.. Would rather see him be settled than the romosexual in Dallas.. But then again look what happened with Drew he had 5 kids, and he is not a better QB.. Brady did and always will work alot harder than any qb in the leauge..

Maybe she dumped him b/c he's yesterday's wonder boy. This year isn't working so well. The shutout was what put her over the edge. That and she didn't like him sleeping with Deion Branch's photo under his pillow.

One day, your inflammatory posts will get you banned. I hope the mods do it sooner rather than later.

Why do you insist on being so classless?

Only one way to get the ex out of his mind...bury himself in his work!

Regards,
Chris

Makes sense. Brady has repeadly said he didn't want to be an absentee Dad or Husband and she repeadly said she wants to get married and have kids. I guess that age thing was in fact their demise.

As a Pats fan you gotta love how dedicated Brady is to football. Even BB has to be in awe of it. Brady has it all...money, success and is good looking. Women from all over and all ages love the guy. He could be partying hard all night every night but what does Tom do???? He watches more film, skips his off season vacation and even gets his hot actress girlfriend to take a TV job over movies to be closer to Boston so he/she can have more time together. She does it, and look what happens...she pushed and pushed (oh, you know she did) for him to commit and he choose his true love FOOTBALL....got to love it!

Thank you God for letting Tom Brady be the Patriots Quarterback!!!!

Here are more details from the Track:
http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=172074

Last edited:

Are you still around, troll?

[Mods. Do we have to put up with this person until he's old enough to have a girl-friend?]

Makes sense. Brady has repeadly said he didn't want to be an absentee Dad or Husband and she repeadly said she wants to get married and have kids. I guess that age thing was in fact their demise.

As a Pats fan you gotta love how dedicated Brady is to football. Even BB has to be in awe of it. Brady has it all...money, success and is good looking. Women from all over and all ages love the guy. He could be partying hard all night every night but what does Tom do???? He watches more film, skips his off season vacation and even gets his hot actress girlfriend to take a TV job over movies to be closer to Boston so he/she can have more time together. She does it, and look what happens...she pushed and pushed (oh, you know she did) for him to commit and he choose his true love FOOTBALL....got to love it!

Thank you God for letting Tom Brady be the Patriots Quarterback!!!!

Here are more details from the Track:
http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=172074

Easy there boy. The pats lost 21-0 and Brady is having a so-so year. Thank god if he ever returns to form and they actually win another super bowl.

She probably dumped HIM. She grew tired of watching boring patriots games and realizes he isn't going to be wonder boy brady again soon, if ever.

Like I said before ... Brady needs a nice pretty Ivy League girl who wants to stay
in the New England area.... is this too much for a selfish fan to ask for???

Last edited:
He should end up with BB's daughter...now that would be a match made in heaven!!!!

Last edited:
He should end up with BB daughter...now that would be a match made in heaven!!!!
And that's one wife we know BB won't sleep with!

I keed, I keed!

Regards,
Chris

Well, you know what they say....

No matter how pretty she is, there's always somebody sick of her **** :blahblah:

Well, you know what they say....

No matter how pretty she is, there's always somebody sick of her **** :blahblah:

IMHO-she is not that pretty. Yeah, at times she looked good and sometimes really good, but saw her several times at Gilette and she is a skinny rail. Honestly, the makeup job they do in magazines and photoshoots is VERY impressive!

[FONT=&quot]First off, anything involving the private life of our QB is of direct concern to any true fan (thank you [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tara[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! you @#$%^&* )

And now for my two-bit Dr.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Phil[/FONT][FONT=&quot] impression...

90% Good: More time/focus for Pats.

10% Bad: ANNIHILATES the singles scene in Boston...no longer possible for any of us Joe's to make a case of being the best the market has to offer...and that was a VERY SLIM chance to begin with.;)

They did develop a good comfort level, but the whole "balance" argument is overrated...he has plenty of family support.

Look, she wants kids RIGHT
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NOW[/FONT][FONT=&quot]...it got a little obnoxious with the constant public pressure she started applying in the media.

They were definitely compatible, but as EVERYONE knows over the past few years, whenever Tom ventured out solo, he never hid the fact that he was still a bachelor...NO MALE ON THIS BOARD CAN BLAME HIM!

He's never been good at compartmentalizing his career...it's a genuine obsession.

That was the definition of a part-time relationship anyway (hardly added up to three years). While he WILL NOT have a 15 year career (sorry) he still feels he has work to do (4 rings is the magic number, unless it happens really soon, and then I can see him going after a record 5th). Just don't expect it this year (sorry again).

as we all know, he's been in a pretty somber -- and occasionally horrible -- mood for the better part of two years and I guarantee you the Jets loss was last straw...but you know, sooner or later...

Last summer they spent a lot more time solo...when she was preoccupied he'd say, oh well, and then hit the clubs (NYC, Vegas, South Beach) -- had the balls to show up at a Miami Heat playoff game with TWO random blonds...but the big red flag was announcing to the world he was spending the bye week in NY with her, before tearing up
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FLA[/FONT][FONT=&quot] instead.

The idea of the pad at Columbus Circle being a present to her was pure media speculation...dude LOVES NY...Boston drives him nuts...he's Elvis here...zero privacy...trust me, he'll get a solid return on that investment this summer.

Look, he's the ultimate team player who happens to be on a very selfish mission -- it's hardly a sin to be ambitious when you're still young and have all the potential he does -- he's never made a secret of his priorities and there isn't much room for distractions...non-stifling relationship?, absolutely...kids?, ABSOLUTELY NOT...she's finally throwing in the towel...good for her...good for him...good for us!

cest la vie
:cool:[/FONT]

Dr. Phil...well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes