PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady reported in an accident - Update: Shaken but now on way to stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady reported in an accident-Update: Shaken but now on way to Stadium

Not a single person here has asked this question... so I will...

Was this accident his fault? The front end is completely smashed in... he either ran a red light and t-boned someone... or they ran a red light.... or he rear ended their car.. which makes him at fault.

Was this accident his fault? The front end is completely smashed in... he either ran a red light and t-boned someone... or they ran a red light.... or he rear ended their car.. which makes him at fault.

Initial witness reports were the van ran a red light.

Last edited:

From the photo we can see the windshield was not smashed..a good sign that the trauma was fortunately below the windshield and probably why Brady has not sustained severe lacerations to the face

I am sure the airbags came open

Well, the early reports coming from various sources, including an eye-witness, said that it was the minivan that ran the red light.

Last edited:

Light seems to be tiring of the hysteria...I agree.

RapSheet Patriots LT Matt Light, offering some wise words: "It’s just a car accident people."
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I'd list the Audi as questionable for Sunday.

His wife will buy him another one. Shouldn't be a problem. :D

From Rap Sheet blog:

several teammates were asked to react. So, they did. Kinda. Guard Stephen Neal quipped, “We can’t protect him all the time.” Classic.

I take the humor as a good sign.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet

Thanks, good to hear! hope they aren't too hurt now.

YES!
Just saw that the Patriots game will be shown on ESPNAmerica.
THANK YOU GOD.

Sorry Mr. Tomtom, I should specify Exit 16W, not 16E.
Tough crowd here tonight!

I wasn't being facetious, as I live in NYC and didn't know what you meant. Now I see that you were probably referring to the Meadowlands. As a Manhattanite, I think of the stadium as located off of Route Three, best accessed off of 495 out of the Lincoln Tunnel, but I guess if you're coming along the Jersey Turnpike, you'd take 16W but then you'd still have to follow Route 3 to 120 for a couple of miles.

This seems to be a pretty good summary from Boston.com's metro desk.

Patriots QB Tom Brady 'OK' after Boston car crash

And the locals are all now twitting pics of him on the field where he is running around in practice.

Last edited:

His wife will buy him another one. Shouldn't be a problem. :D

Methinks Audi will give him another one (just like they did with this one ;)).

Last edited:

Anyone remember the chaos last summer with Brady involved in that dreaded Kayak accident in the Charles River? :)

Methinks Audi will give him another one (just like they did with this one ;)).
Audi can use this as an advertisement.... Brady exits his Audi unscratched throws on his helmet and runs onto the field.

Safety First. Audi.

Light seems to be tiring of the hysteria...I agree.

I wish light could protect Brady as good this year as that Audi did :(

I say sign the Audi up at left tackle after putting him on PUP until he is fixed

Last edited:

Anyone remember the chaos last summer with Brady involved in that dreaded Kayak accident in the Charles River? :)

There was another one involving him being aboard a private JET that had to emergency land at Hanscom a couple of years ago...

The driver who ran the red light is an A-hole and deserves whatever bad may have happened to him. I would say the same if it was Joe Shmoe that was hit instead of Brady. You have to be a piece of sh*t to endanger people's lives to save a minute of your time.

Yes. Hoyer is far more the quarterback than Cassel ever was, or will be.

Yes, the team had a decent record under Cassel, but he was not, really, a bonafide NFL starting quarterback. We have seen that based on his performance in KC.

Hoyer, IMO, has the talent to, someday, be an NFL starter.

I like Hoyer a lot as well - but I think you're selling Cassel short. And as someone who accused many of pumping Cassel up too much, I think on the flip side, his struggles last year in KC can really be attributed to what he was surrounded with.

In general, when people look back at Cassel - I think they forget we lost 5 more games than the preceding year going from one of the hardest schedules in the league to one of the easiest schedules in the league (ever).

With that in mind, I suppose you could argue Hoyer MIGHT be able to produce to a level that leads to a lesser or similar dropoff as Cassel, but I don't know if he's there yet. I like what we've seen from Hoyer, quite a bit, and feel quite comfortable with him as our #2 - I will say that.

I wish light could protect Brady as good this year as that Audi did :(

I say sign the Audi up at left tackle after putting him on PUP until he is fixed

DBs thought GRONK was tough to tackle? Imagine using the Audi, with its windows down, as a tackle eligible. :rofl: :rofl:

[Then again, given the trash can drill, maybe that's better if we let Hoyer do that. ;) ]

Last edited:

DBs thought GRONK was tough to tackle? Imagine using the Audi, with its windows down, as a tackle eligible. :rofl: :rofl:

[Then again, given the trash can drill, maybe that's better if we let Hoyer do that. ;) ]

Well we already have Vollmer...is it good to have 2 born Germans on the same line together? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back