PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady reported in an accident - Update: Shaken but now on way to stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady reported in an accident-Update: Shaken but now on way to Stadium

DBs thought GRONK was tough to tackle? Imagine using the Audi, with its windows down, as a tackle eligible. :rofl: :rofl:

[Then again, given the trash can drill, maybe that's better if we let Hoyer do that. ;) ]

They should hall 'er down to Foxboro for display and mass hugging on Sunday...Audi, love.

The driver who ran the red light is an A-hole and deserves whatever bad may have happened to him. I would say the same if it was Joe Shmoe that was hit instead of Brady. You have to be a piece of sh*t to endanger people's lives to save a minute of your time.

No disrespect, man, but these are very strong words considering you don't know all of the circumstances behind what happened. Even if it was the minivan that ran the red light, do you know if it was really to save a few seconds? How do you know the driver wasn't trying to avoid a pedestrian or something like that?

No disrespect, man, but these are very strong words considering you don't know all of the circumstances behind what happened. Even if it was the minivan that ran the red light, do you know if it was really to save a few seconds? How do you know the driver wasn't trying to avoid a pedestrian or something like that?

Or maybe the Brakes failed

Or maybe the Brakes failed

Yeah, I'm not a grizzled old man, but I've been around now long enough to know that things aren't always what they appear to be on the surface. They also could be exactly how they appear on the surface. You never really know everything unless you were there or unless someone who was there breaks it down to you. ;)

Last edited:

DBs thought GRONK was tough to tackle? Imagine using the Audi, with its windows down, as a tackle eligible. :rofl: :rofl:

[Then again, given the trash can drill, maybe that's better if we let Hoyer do that. ;) ]

Gronk vs. Audi: advantage Gronk

Last edited:

If he purposely ran a red light he deserves whatever he gets, I don't care if he's paralyzed. You just don't do that. Unfortunately it seems like it's happening more and more these days. It's at a point where if I'm stopped at a red light, when it turns green I wait a few extra seconds and try to look both ways before I go.

If he purposely ran a red light he deserves whatever he gets, I don't care if he's paralyzed. You just don't do that. Unfortunately it seems like it's happening more and more these days. It's at a point where if I'm stopped at a red light, when it turns green I wait a few extra seconds and try to look both ways before I go.

That is your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it. I know what you mean about people running the red lights too. In fact, I usually wait a few seconds as well after the light turns green. It doesn't change the point I'm trying to make, however. You don't know if he purposely ran the red light. You weren't there to witness it, nor were you a passenger in either vehicle. None of us know the circumstances. You use very strong language for a person who doesn't have all the facts.

But, alas, you have your opinion. I mean no disrespect to you. Just remember that none of us is perfect. Who is to say that you won't be in a situation one day where you have to choose between running a red light and an alternative . . . just some food for thought.

Last edited:

Audi can use this as an advertisement.... Brady exits his Audi unscratched throws on his helmet and runs onto the field.

Safety First. Audi.

Awesome.

It'll be even more effective if they mention the fact that the other guy needed the jaws of life while Brady just walked away.

You see a lot of people kind of "rolling" through the lights early in the a.m. when traffic is light(er).

Given how far Brady's car traveled (through the intersection), I don't get the impression Brady was starting from a stop; I'm thinking the light was green as he approached. I'm not an expert on accidents, so if someone can correct me, please do, just my 2¢.

Incredibly clever choice of board name...

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages. D-Generation X proudly brings to you... the WWF... TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOORRRRRLLLLLLDDDDDD. The Road Dogg Jesse James! The Bad Ass Billy Gunn...

THE NEW... AGE... OUTLAWS!!!

From the reports the driver was not hurt. It was a passenger that was really hurt. Does he deserve to be paralyzed?

I'm not saying running a red light is OK, In fact it's totally bad judgement and irresponsible. However, there's a difference in going through a light as it changes red, which can still get you a ticket, and going through a light that had already changed red.

We are talking MA drivers here, so the rule is always assume something stupid is going to happen.

Last edited:

maybe Brady wanted his own DR to check him out as opposed to someone he didn't know
Must... keep... bionics... hidden... :D

Re: Brady reported in an accident

I also want to know who brought him into practice how great would it be if it was Kraft and they finished up the contract.
And maybe on the way they would see Logan Mankins hitchhiking and pick him up and take him to Foxboro and he'd decide to play, too! :rolleyes:

Brady said something interesting a week or so ago. He said it's not just about showing up for all the workouts, it's about going home and watching film and not playing video games all night... I think there remains an attitude adjustment to yet be fully realized on this young team. It's the nature of the beast (getting younger and faster). Talent alone will simply not carry you in this league, despite the media and fans belief that it certainly should.

This is exactly why BB will never hire Groucho Stinko.

Patriots Now - Brady at team walkthrough

Thank the heavens Tom appears to be okay.

KontradictioN said:
The Bad Ass Billy Gunn...

NSFW but you've heard those phone calls the girl that he was going behind his wife's back with that got posted at TNAWrestlingNews.com right? What a dirt bag.

Great to see Brady at the team walk-through. If it had been a drive-through he would have T-Boned somebody.

Just relieved that he is ok.

Guys we all hope and will prey that everything turns out ok.
We respect Brady Greatly, he is a great leader and a good man.
All of our payers go out to Brady, his family, and the Patriots fans today for no complications because of the accident.

Like Socrates said "Know thyself" and you certainly do. You Are the Assman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes