PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady reported in an accident - Update: Shaken but now on way to stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady reported in an accident-Update: Shaken but now on way to Stadium

This incident will underscore to the youngsters how dialed in their HOF QB is, and will only serve to raise everyone (and I mean EVERYONE's) level of play across the board.

The "WILL NOT BE DENIED" year.

Last edited:

LaCanfora has talked to sources who say he's at the stadium and seems fine.

His poor dad was flying in this AM and got hit with this news as he stepped off the plane...but he too confirms Tommy is OK.

NFL.com news: Patriots Pro Bowl QB Brady unhurt in two-car accident

btw speaking of twitter does anyone know if brady has a real one? or any of the other pats? i just got it.

I hope he's not feeling any whiplash come Sunday... Sometimes you don't feel that until the next day. At least we have Hoyer as a decent backup if Brady ever does get hurt.

Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Sometimes there are pesky lingering effects with accidents like this. I am going to be very interested to see what develops in the next few days/weeks, if anything.

I wonder how this changes his mindset, if at all, going into the season. Does he start to be tentative again like he was last season? These kinds of things have a mental aspect as well.

Maybe I'm just worrying entirely too much. I guess that's the mental aspect for me.:(

Patman12, you've got BINGO!

Last edited:

Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Sometimes there are pesky lingering effects with accidents like this. I am going to be very interested to see what develops in the next few days/weeks, if anything.

I wonder how this changes his mindset, if at all, going into the season. Does he start to be tentative again like he was last season? These kinds of things have a mental aspect as well.

Maybe I'm just worrying entirely too much. I guess that's the mental aspect for me.:(

For mere mortals maybe, but this is a guy who gets hit harder than that on a regular basis and is used to absorbing the impact and shock like that beautiful Audi...

Last edited:

I can't see how it would be any different than the on-field car wrecks these guys go through every week. He knows how to handle pain and stiffness.

btw speaking of twitter does anyone know if brady has a real one? or any of the other pats? i just got it.

Brady doesn't.

As for others, I know Maroney and Page do. Look in the people that Reiss or Rapp follow :)

Brady doesn't.

As for others, I know Maroney and Page do. Look in the people that Reiss or Rapp follow :)

Butler and Chung both do. Apparently they got caught up last night in a twitter war with Ochcinco over Sunday's games. Coach had a few words with them about it from what I hear..... :eek:

I can't see how it would be any different than the on-field car wrecks these guys go through every week. He knows how to handle pain and stiffness.

I hear you, but you expect to get hit when you're a football player. You don't expect to get his driving to work. Of course you know there's always a chance, but you don't expect it. Being involved in a car accident is a different situation altogether, IMHO.

Again, however, I could just be worrying too much. I've been known to do that every now and again.

She seems like a fine, upstanding woman with impeccable moral values and virtuosity.

And it doesn't hurt that she's smoking hot.

Man, Rex Ryan and the Jets must be somewhere popping bottles to this news.

She seems like a fine, upstanding woman with impeccable moral values and virtuosity.

And it doesn't hurt that she's smoking hot.

Definitely upstanding.

Definitely a good omen, because apparently Tom "I don't care about the NFL anymore "Brady was on his way to work at 6:30 AM

Audis are good safe cars. And if the doctors at the Razor know anything, it's probably how to deal with whiplash injury. First thing that comes to mind is the helmet to helmet play last year vs the Titans on a TD pass. He's a tough guy, if he was walking after the accident he'll be good. Probably a quick scan to check the head or neck for injuries(eg; concussion).

Anywho, hope everyone recovers quickly.

Would this thread have 200 posts if it were, say, Wilhite? :D

I'm going to go ahead and say NOPE.lol

Would this thread have 200 posts if it were, say, Wilhite? :D

I hope someone starts a new thread once the official word comes down that he is either OK, or not. It will be easier than having to sort through a lot of posts in this thread to find the answer.

According to WBZ.com:

Brady was seen walking through plays with his teammates inside Gillette Stadium briefly around 11 a.m. before they all left the field.

I already saw variaitions of those on that cesspool known as jetsinsider.

So, they admit that Sanchez is teh suck, and they'd all rather have Brady as their QB. :snob:

Butler and Chung both do. Apparently they got caught up last night in a twitter war with Ochcinco over Sunday's games. Coach had a few words with them about it from what I hear..... :eek:

Brady said something interesting a week or so ago. He said it's not just about showing up for all the workouts, it's about going home and watching film and not playing video games all night... I think there remains an attitude adjustment to yet be fully realized on this young team. It's the nature of the beast (getting younger and faster). Talent alone will simply not carry you in this league, despite the media and fans belief that it certainly should.

Last edited:

Brady said something interesting a week or so ago. He said it's not just about showing up for all the workouts, it's about going home and watching film and not playing video games all night... I think there remains an attitude adjustment to yet be fully realized on this young team. It's the nature of the beast (getting younger and faster). Talent alone will simply not carry you in this league, despite the media and fans belief that it certainly should.

Good point. Rodney Harrison definitely had the same attitude as he talked about being prepared on many occasions. There is no question that this team is probably the most talented team that NE has had in BB's era, but it is certainly not the most focused or mature team . . . yet. They have sooo much to learn about being professionals and, more importantly, WINNERS consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back