PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady only threw 1 TD last night, draft Tebow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay.........we MIGHT be willing to trade Rivers for Brady, but only if you give us back Seau and Harrison as part of the deal, AND your #1 draft pick.

We will give you OUR draft pick (it is pretty worthless) but we keep SF's.

Vick will be out of prison in one year.. maybe we can just hold out with Brady until then?

You guys kill me.

A.J. Feeley is the most awesome QB in the NFL. We should ride it out with Brady this year and then make it a priority to sign the totally asesome A. J. Feeley for 2008.

You guys kill me.

A.J. Feeley is the most awesome QB in the NFL. We should ride it out with Brady this year and then make it a priority to sign the totally asesome A. J. Feeley for 2008.

You're wrong, PATSNUT. Unless Feeley can play against a lousy defense like ours every week he's not the quarterback for this team. It's easy to throw for 345 and 3 TDs when you get to do it against a defense with overrated, overpaid underachievers like Richard Seymour, Adalius Thomas, Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork, Ellis Hobbs, Randall Gay and Rosevelt Colvin.

Offseason priority #1: clone Asante Samuel so he can play every position on defense. Then release all the players I just mentioned, 'cause they aren't nearly worth their cap hits.

I've seen a lot of Tebow, living in Florida, I think he's going to tank in the NFL. Call it a gut feeling, but the guy simply isn't clutch.

Offseason priority #1: clone Asante Samuel so he can play every position on defense. Then release all the players I just mentioned, 'cause they aren't nearly worth their cap hits.

We could never afford to pay eleven Asante Samuels.

We could never afford to pay eleven Asante Samuels.

Damn! You've figured out the lone flaw in my plan. :D

Plan B, we'll release everyone and leave Asante to play defense. He'll be able to handle it and we can use the money we save to pay for Darren McFadden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes