PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady not sticking around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I just caught a blurb on WEEI this afternoon about how Brady is not going to be around for the new WR's...did anyone catch what they said? Something about going to NYC for the Bye-week, but not sure what the whole comment was.

Thanks!

That's all seeing his girlfriend, get a life will ya Brady!

It's not called a bye week for nothing.

Don't think there's a lot they could really work on by themselves. They need reps at game speed.

I think Brady needs to work on accuracy. Maybe he and Bridget are going to work on that together. Should be a fun few days for our QB.

I hope he doesn't come back ridden hard and put away wet!

NEM said:
Too many really good players, in all sports, who have had great starts to their careers go downhill right after marriage or a close relationship. I have seen it over and over and over again.

It even happened to Steve Grogan.

For christ sake, he has done training camp... about 5 weeks, is 5 weeks into the system, off season he spends the most time working out... I think he is entitled to spend a few days away... help him put things in perspective. He is smart enough to know what he needs to know.

BelichickFan said:
Don't think there's a lot they could really work on by themselves. They need reps at game speed.

Presumably the coaching staff set things up where the receivers can study the play book --- work on their heads during the bye. It's not like the main problem is their physical skills catching the ball, etc. Probably Brady needs a break more than ever.

I think Tom is too tense.

He should go get laid.

Oh.... OK. That should improve his body language!:D

NEM said:
That being the case , how come a lot of people are saying he is not the same qb this year. Ask Bridget why? :D :D

Wait, he has been seeing Bridget for much longer than this year. . . . like last year, when he had incedible passing numbers?

RayClay said:

He should go get laid.

Please we all know she is not good looking enough for him, we all know who is better for Tom. Here's hoping that Eva Longoria is available soon.:D

markd said:
Wait, he has been seeing Bridget for much longer than this year. . . . like last year, when he had incredible passing numbers?
Hay what is this logic stuff, that is not allowed around these here parts(well until the bye week is done any way).:violent::D

It was announced that the players would get Thursday thru Sunday off ...
Seymour pleaded for 4 days off because they beat the Phins, and Bill said Why Not?

I am sure that Tom has been around until today ...
and will be back Monday,
the same as everyone else.

Pats Fanatic said:
Here's hoping that Eva Longoria is available soon.:D

LOL, Eva Longoria IS available, having just had her whiny ass dumped by Tony Parker. If Brady wishes his sex life to be discussed in the tabloids, only then should he consider hooking up with her, as she couldn't keep her big mouth shut about Parker, or anything else about their private life.

Last edited:
GJAJ15 said:
For christ sake, he has done training camp... about 5 weeks, is 5 weeks into the system, off season he spends the most time working out... I think he is entitled to spend a few days away... help him put things in perspective. He is smart enough to know what he needs to know.

This is big time professional athletics. These guys have maybe 15 years of their career at most (and I don't need to rehearse how much Brady is being paid). Need a break? Please spare me. That's for part-timers. A top professional athlete should never let a day go by without working on something any more than a top violinist would let a day go by without hours of practice or a ballerina with hours on the barre.

My model is the great decathlete, Daley Thompson. He trained on Christmas Day. Then he figured that other athletes might be working out on Christmas Day too. So he trained twice just to keep his edge.

Last edited:
Omg, Somebody Notify The Coaches!

You should specify that is just for the bye week.

"Brady Not Sticking Around.."

You could give someone a heart attack with a thread title like that.

Last edited:
zippo59 said:
You should specify that is just for the bye week.

"Brady Not Sticking Around.."

You could someone a heart attack with a thread title like that.

Good point...sorry about that!

RayClay said:

He should go get laid.

Women weaken legs. Lack of women weaken throwing arms!:D

Signed
Spaghetti Legs

Stick around a cold, empty apartment all by himself or grab some sheet time with Bridget Moynihan.

No brainer! :rocker:

Brady will make sure he maintains himself in peak physical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case