PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady injured knee

If this injury was significant in any way Brady wouldn't have come back for 3 more reps right away. Obviously the team is taking precautionary measures, but I'm not worried in the least right now.

Rondo played game 7 (plus OT) against the Sixers with a (partially) torn ACL.

This is the only negative against joint practices, playing on other teams **** fields.

Except we're on our own ****ty field.

Not really sure how you're coming to that conclusion to be honest with you.

Which conclusion? That most likely he felt a discomfort in his knee and left practice? From the reports we've heard, this seems to be the case. He was walking on his own and went back for more reps, does that indicate something serious? It may very well be that his knee has blown up again, but nothing that's been said so far indicates that.

If this injury was significant in any way Brady wouldn't have come back for 3 more reps right away. Obviously the team is taking precautionary measures, but I'm not worried in the least right now.

RGIII says hi.... :rolleyes:

Which conclusion?

The conclusion that since he took 3 more reps he must be fine, and "you aren't worried in the least."

That conclusion...

Have we never seen an injured player take another play or another couple of reps before?

What a birthday gift for Teebs that would have been.

The cynical Jet's fans in my office are uttering the same thing "Watch Tebow come in and win a Super Bowl in the Jet's stadium".

Okay guys, I got the message. Go back to worrying and preemptively crying about an injury that, from all we've heard, is minor, and that we have no definitive answer on. God, this board is insufferable some times.

Let's not jump to conclusions...reiss says he JOGGED off the field.

Whichever guy was updating ESPN about 15 minutes ago (may have been Reiss), said Brady jogged off the field.

I know we are reaching here, but I'll take "jogging" over "limping" or even "walking" as the verb of choice to describe Brady leaving the field!

Colour me stupid :what:

The Bucs flew up here, not the other way around.

The preseason game on Friday is here in Foxborough.

Borg is orgasming so hard he ran into a public men's room and locked the door. He'll be out on Sunday...

^ Disagree...This needs it's own thread. I there is anything wrong with that knee the season is over.

Give me a break.

The Pats have a far better OL and running game than in 2008 and Mallett is a better prepared QB than Cassel was then.

Who in the AFC East is anywhere as good as they were in 2008? Nobody. With or without Brady, the Pats at least win the division in a cakewalk.

The hard part would be the playoffs.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Brady injured knee

The Bucs flew up here, not the other way around.

The preseason game on Friday is here in Foxborough.

My bad, well in that case this is the one downside to Brady practicing.

I blame his son Benjamin. Forcing Tom to carry him around at practice the other night clearly set something out of whack. Oh, the humanity.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-08-14 at 3.54.56 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-08-14 at 3.54.56 PM.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 144

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back