PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady calling all his receivers to assemble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dobson's priorities. Career is on the fast track to the toilet and he'd rather be at Ultra than working with his quarterback. Ultra is fun but, as Gronk showed, you can still go to Ultra and work hard in the offseason. Dobson doesn't appear to be doing anything of the sort. What a waste.

I like Dobson's priorities. Career is on the fast track to the toilet and he'd rather be at Ultra than working with his quarterback. Ultra is fun but, as Gronk showed, you can still go to Ultra and work hard in the offseason. Dobson doesn't appear to be doing anything of the sort. What a waste.
How do we know Dobson's not there?

How do we know Dobson's not there?

We know he hasn't been there to date. What he does going forward is up to him. If the past is any indicator, he hasn't been a very hard worker and it's showed in his play (when he's been able to go). He was in Miami two weekends ago. I was there too. There's only one reason to go to Miami that time of year and it's essentially a weekend of partying.

We know he hasn't been there to date. What he does going forward is up to him. If the past is any indicator, he hasn't been a very hard worker and it's showed in his play (when he's been able to go). He was in Miami two weekends ago. I was there too. There's only one reason to go to Miami that time of year and it's essentially a weekend of partying.
Wouldn't he have been cut by now if he hadn't been working hard?

Kontra, Did YOU partake in the Ultra festivities? :eek:

Wouldn't he have been cut by now if he hadn't been working hard?

Not with the lack of depth and injury history of the WR corps. I suspect this TC will be a make or break one for him.

Not with the lack of depth and injury history of the WR corps. I suspect this TC will be a make or break one for him.
I can't imagine he makes it out of preseason. Bet he doesn't even make it to fourth preseason game. Maybe gets traded for a late conditional irrelevant pick.

Kontra, Did YOU partake in the Ultra festivities? :eek:
Only drank and hung out with some old friends. I did partake in the "full Ultra experience" before but I'm 29 now. I just go because I like the music, Miami, and South Beach as a whole. The Clevelander is fun on Sunday nights after the festival ends too.

This is such bullsh.t. I know for a fact that more than any other player AD is the most accountable player on this team. While guys like Brady are off surfing and skiing and good knows what else AD checks in with us every day. EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do I know Tom Brady's daily horoscope? Not a chance. He could be having a fun day or getting a little help from a friend ....etc etc...and we would never know. With AD we know it all, his daily horoscope, what he had for breakfast (Instagram), what Jamie Collins is driving that day, what bar he was at last night or is going to tonight. We know it all. Leave AD alone, he works hard enough d%#*!@t.

Only drank and hung out with some old friends. I did partake in the "full Ultra experience" before but I'm 29 now. I just go because I like the music, Miami, and South Beach as a whole. The Clevelander is fun on Sunday nights after the festival ends too.
If it's ok for a 34 year old Wes Welker at the Kentucky Derby I'm sure you would've been fine as a 29 year old at WMC. Ironically when I was double checking the year on the WW story I saw a tweet in this article (below) from Scott Van Pelt who I saw at the Clevelander one morning at about 3am **** faced acting like a total d-bag with a "do you know who I am?" swagger. Ironically I'm pretty sure I was the only one who knew who he was. This might've even been in his golf network days and I think I only knew about that from him being a regular on Jim Rome.

Wes Welker had a hell of a Kentucky Derby

....and I'm not a professional football player who could potentially make millions with the GOAT before he retires;);)

So Brady putting a video up on Facebook whilst he's on vacation himself has turned into a thread of the usual suspects bagging on Dobson because he's also on vacation? Ok then!

Are you all forgetting when everyone was accusing him of not going to the Police when the Ravens player died he was actually training with DeAndre Hopkins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick