PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady blows off postgame presser - pouting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all the idiots have to come out of the woodwork whenever we lose a game. Even a meaningless one. Personally, I like a QB who hates to lose. Are you questioning Brady's toughness with your maternity leave comment? Brady has been playing well since his kid was born and he has been playing with some injuries. Don't forget that he was without Welker, Faulk and Maroney and had no support from the running game today.

There's little or nothing in it for most of these clowns when we win, although if there is a decision or play to biatch about they occasionally show up for that at least in the immediate aftermath of games... They all on some level have a need to believe they are proving themselves right in having a myriad of issues with this team, so it's not like they're even fans at this juncture, just fellowship of the miserable charter members hoping to be somehow proven right. You'd think they awarded a message board Lombardi for predicting doom... They have no clue what it means to be a fan anymore beyond that.

I can tell you've never played organized football, at least not meaningful football.

LOL These guys are pros. They don't think like 17 year old boys. They always want to win but they know that won't always happen and life goes on. What happened today potentially effects careers... These guys have invested blood and sweat equity into this season and to see it over for one of their own, not to mention him being a critical cog in their entire offense, is a gut punch. I wouldn't want to have to deal with the media under the circumstances, either, because too many of them are idiots...who would ask idiotic questions I might regret answering...especially considering I'm the leader of this team and we now face a win or the season is over game next weekend without arguably the best receiving weapon in the league.

Neither do I, but that does not stop me from making logical deductions.

I simply disagreed with you deduction, I didn't accuse you of not having any logic behind it.

Then why was he warming up right after the Texans last TD?

Not a clue. Don't know. I know with Chris Simms when he got hit hard a couple of years ago and ruptured his spleen it too a few hours to really feel the effects of it.

He couldn't have had a worse day. He lost his go to guy and couldn't bury the hatchet for his team in the fourth. I thought he overreacted a little to the shove following the pass. On a side note if Welker does indeed have a torn ACL is it possible for him to be back for week 1 next season?

Brady wasn't complaining about the hit. He was telling the defenders to get out of his face for seeking a flag from the ref. There is not a single player on the Texans who has earned the right to talk smack to Tom Brady and he made sure they understood that. He can appeal to the refs whenever it might help the team - the refs did the right thing by keeping their flags in their pockets.

We had less than two mins to score a td with 60 yds to go

in case some of u don't understand what that meAns texans would have started to go after Brady on evident passing plays. And they all would. be passing plays

COMMON MAN!!

Brady is not pouting he is probably with his good friend during a rough time and that is it.

It's a shame the amount of time some of you spend bashing our own QB.

Did anyone catch the post game handshake? I am sure a good deal of important inference can be taken from that as well.

:rolleyes:

Did anyone catch the post game handshake? I am sure a good deal of important inference can be taken from that as well.

:rolleyes:

I missed it. Brady doesn't shake hands when he loses and I don't care.

COMMON MAN!!

Brady is not pouting he is probably with his good friend during a rough time and that is it.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Would not surprise me in the least that is the primary reason.

Last edited:
There were probably too many different questions Brady wanted to duck, including:

"How do you feel about losing?"
"How do you feel about Welker's injury?"
"How do you feel about getting yanked?"
"How are your ribs?"

So he ducked the whole press conference.

He's earned the right.

There were probably too many different questions Brady wanted to duck, including:

"How do you feel about losing?"
"How do you feel about Welker's injury?"
"How do you feel about getting yanked?"
"How are your ribs?"

So he ducked the whole press conference.

He's earned the right.

How much will the fine be?

Brady acts like a spoiled little child everytime he loses a game. He certainly did his part in losing this game and I don't blame Bill for letting him stand on the sidelines for the last few minutes Brady should have taken a maternity leave and stayed home for the rest of the season after his kid was born.

Great post!

http://www.troubleinrivercity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/super-******.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back