PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady blows off postgame presser - pouting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the benching was probably just Belichick seeing one to many desperation heaves thrown up to be picked by Brady.

Give the guy an "F'ing" break. Dude gets paid millions of dollars to play a game and you expect him to take time out of his busy schedule to speak to the press or fans? Next you'll expect him to pay taxes on the income he earns.

He couldn't have had a worse day. He lost his go to guy and couldn't bury the hatchet for his team in the fourth. I thought he overreacted a little to the shove following the pass.

He was reacting to being called a p*ssy.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to replace Brady. It appears that he has lost the respect of the fan base.

Last edited:
Brady acts like a spoiled little child everytime he loses a game. He certainly did his part in losing this game and I don't blame Bill for letting him stand on the sidelines for the last few minutes Brady should have taken a maternity leave and stayed home for the rest of the season after his kid was born.

oh, you're an old school guy -- good for you. you're also a total embarrassment and do not deserve to have brady as your qb.

Is he any good? I haven't watched any college football this season.

Next season, he will be about as good as Sanchez was in his last season. Interpret that how you'd like. :cool:

Next season, he will be about as good as Sanchez was in his last season. Interpret that how you'd like. :cool:

I get you. You know that I was calling out all the whiners with that post. It drives me crazy. The media does enough nit picking. Why are fans doing the same thing? None of us know why he wasn't out there. :rolleyes:

It is physically impossible for a male to take a "maternity leave", genius. It would be called a paternity leave. Even with that, can you tell us other NFL players who have done that? That's what I thought...

Not in this case. Brady has played like a p***y all year long, and has lost more games than he has won with his stupid passes. Bill had every right to pull him and let him pout from the sidelines.

Last edited:
Brady has played like a p***y all year long, and has lost more games than he has won with his stupid passes.

When a guy wins Offensive Player of the Month, he's not necessarily the very best player that month. And when he's selected to the Pro Bowl, he's not necessarily one of the three top players at his position.

Still, those honors and others show that a lot of people disagree with you ... me included.

Last edited:
Not in this case. Brady has played like a p***y all year long, and has lost more games than he has won with his stupid passes. Bill had every right to pull him and let him pout from the sidelines.

Who corrects Bill with some of his playcalling?

Last edited:
Who corrects Bill with some of his playcalling?

Playcalling has nothing to do with it, if a receiver isn't open you don't do the stupid thing and try to force it in there, yet Brady keeps doing stupid things.

Forgive me if this has been posted, but here's some explanation regarding Brady's day from Rotoworld, fwiw:

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, the Patriots specifically planned to remove Tom Brady in all two-minute, pass-heavy situations entering Sunday's loss to the Texans.

Brady's removal at the end of the second and fourth quarters seemed very odd, but coach Bill Belichick had the whole thing planned out. Brian Hoyer came in on obvious passing downs, when the risk of New England's quarterback taking hits was great. Brady finished the contest with no TDs and 186 yards.

Playcalling has nothing to do with it, if a receiver isn't open you don't do the stupid thing and try to force it in there, yet Brady keeps doing stupid things.

Because he is trying to make something happen when nothing is their. The qb coach should be talking to him about those throws. He knows the defense can not stop anyone so he tries to make plays.He should have takin the sack.

Tom is the ultimate competitor any great player has to be,he wants to win every game weither it be preseason,regular or playoffs.If Tom is pissed the Ravens should be concerned not the press.

Plus he's a competitive guy and yelling at refs and players and being fired up is not unexpected IMO.
Funny, when Phillip Rivers does that a lot here call him a big baby. Interesting.

This team is a pretty bad loser. Coach, Qb or whomever. That said I could really care less, I don't want them to like and or respect anybody or anything. Next up Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back