PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal date set 6/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felger doesn't live in a fantasy world has to be about the funniest thing I ever heard.

Felger built and rules a fantasy world where anything is true if it pisses people off enough to call on the phone or tune in their radio so they can yell at it.

Sorry I felt forced to watch that, because i just took a shower and now I need another one.

The logical fallacy there is, someone in the world cheated at something somewhere, therefore you're wrong to think Brady didn't just because there's no evidence he did and a 5 million dollar 3 month report didn't even say he did, much less offer any proof.

by definition such folk would not be moved by a successful fight. They would believe "they got away with it (again)," not "they didn't do anything wrong. "
The hard-line haters sure, but the vast majority would change their view.

Goodell is still relaying the desire to get Tom's phone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...m-brady-to-give-up-his-phone/#comment-4293142

NEWS FLASH:

The NFLPA is conducting the appeal on Brady’s behalf.

Whether Tom Brady wants to give up his phone or not, there is no freakin’ way that the NFLPA is going to accept setting the precedent that a player MUST give up his personal phone every time in order to avoid being labeled as un-cooperative. If that phone was alleged to have been used in an actual serious CRIME that’s one thing. But short of that, it should simply be a non-starter. The CBA calls for cooperation, but it doesn't give Goodell the authority to decide that cooperation trumps all privacy rights

If Tom Brady does decide to give up his phone, I’d think that the NFLPA would say “OK, Tom, that’s not what we want. Thus we are out of here and you are on your own”

In other words, it is not happening, whether TB is OK with it happening or not. This case serves two purposes, to clear Tom Brady and to reign in the out-of-control power of the czar Roger Goodell. They can get both done without pitting these two objectives against one another.

Last edited:
COULD NOT AGREE MORE WITH THE ABOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results