PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Thompkins

The chemistry wasn't THAT bad on Sunday. Just imagine how good they'll be in 6/7 weeks!

Either way i want a burner to stretch the field.

I thought most of Thompkins' problems yesterday were correctable. Many were rookie mistakes.
He was also being mauled without fear of penalty. Some of the non-decisions were egregious.

Yeah some disgraceful refereeing against us pass interference wise on sunday.
It's not that I don't appreciate good defensive play (even if it is the opposition or another team) but it was absurd that Thompkins wasn't given the chance to compete for some balls thrown his way.

If that's the standard, I want to see Dennard and Talib draped on their direct opponents.

Unless Brady is planning to throw to Edelman everytime on thursday there is really no alternative.

Right. Thompkins was way ahead of the other 2 rookies the entire summer, so I'd have a hard time believing that they won't continue to get him a ton of targets.

Dobson, Boyce, RB screens, and Sudfeld may see some more targets with Amendola out, but I believe that Thompkins is still going to be the main man (along with the usual slot targets).

It's not that I don't appreciate good defensive play (even if it is the opposition or another team) but it was absurd that Thompkins wasn't given the chance to compete for some balls thrown his way.

If that's the standard, I want to see Dennard and Talib draped on their direct opponents.

Precisely.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back