PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brace had an MRI today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree, from outhouse to penthouse for Brace. Crazy. Hopefully it's just a minor ankle tweak and he's ready in a few weeks. He definitely was one of the only guys to show up last night on D and would be a welcome addition to the starting lineup.

Hope all is good with the big guy looks like he's finally around to play ball.

Fior those opposed to cutting the pre season to 2 games, this injury occured in game 3, as did Avery's knee injury. Totally meaningless games, 3 and 4....

The team chooses to play its starters for more than 2 games. With an 80 man roster, we could send out mostly scrubs if we wanted to. But it's valuable teaching time, which is why guys like Brace are out there. For every Brace injury, there's a guy like McCourty who gained valuable in-game experience in a setting that won't screw the team over.

Fior those opposed to cutting the pre season to 2 games, this injury occured in game 3, as did Avery's knee injury. Totally meaningless games, 3 and 4....

It would be better in the first game?

Ok, are you a formerly banned poster who's come back under a new name, or are you a multi that's trolling?

Why an MRI? Wouldn't an x-ray suffice? Why is an agent tweeting this stuff? Pats can't be happy about that.

Hey, IBB, how do you feel about Josh McDaniels?

rofl.gif

Ok, are you a formerly banned poster who's come back under a new name, or are you a multi that's trolling?

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed. He's obviously maverick4. I've asked him twice now and instead of doing what most normal newbies would do, which is ask me what the hell I'm talking about, he just ignored it. He's either mav or he's his clone. If it is mav, then it's a pretty damning indictment on his social life.

Why did maverick get banned in the first place? Ragequit?

Last edited:
Why did maverick get banned in the first place? Ragequit?

I didn't realize that he was banned. Sure, he was obnoxious, and aggressively wrong on just about everything, but he wasn't any worse than about a half-dozen other posters.

I didn't realize that he was banned. Sure, he was obnoxious, and aggressively wrong on just about everything, but he wasn't any worse than about a half-dozen other posters.

Oh, it may have been that he was just banned from Political Talk. I think he had some pretty far out views concerning the Jews, if you know what I mean. Kind of a weirdo generally.

Last edited:
You know its sad but its also funny how a few years ago we were all wondering how we could deal without All-Pro Richard Seymour for being out a few games,now we pray a guy still undeveloped in Ron Brace is O.K. since he looked O.K. in a preseason game.

My have our hopes changed in a few years :)

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed. He's obviously maverick4. I've asked him twice now and instead of doing what most normal newbies would do, which is ask me what the hell I'm talking about, he just ignored it. He's either mav or he's his clone. If it is mav, then it's a pretty damning indictment on his social life.

But Maverick seemed more hostile and less inane.

You should have seen him over on Patriots Planet after he got booted from here. He was fury in a bottle. I haven't been going over there since they screwed the place up, but hang on and I'll see if he's been banned there yet........

........... No, he's not been banned there, but he hasn't posted there since June.

He got banned here, and he's been stricken from the Members list. He absolutely lost his mind at the very end, so it wasn't really a surprise.

Last edited:
Oh, it may have been that he was just banned from Political Talk. I think he had some pretty far out views concerning the Jews, if you know what I mean. Kind of a weirdo generally.

Nah, he was an ass pretty much all over the forum. He snapped when people started making better prepared arguments about why the fault lied more in the personnel than the play calling and went on profanity laced insult sprees. The insults sucked, but that isn't the point I guess...

Nah, he was an ass pretty much all over the forum. He snapped when people started making better prepared arguments about why the fault lied more in the personnel than the play calling and went on profanity laced insult sprees. The insults sucked, but that isn't the point I guess...

Wasn't that NEM?

But Maverick seemed more hostile and less inane.

You should have seen him over on Patriots Planet after he got booted from here. He was fury in a bottle. I haven't been going over there since they screwed the place up, but hang on and I'll see if he's been banned there yet........

........... No, he's not been banned there, but he hasn't posted there since June.

He's smart enough to disguise all of that though. But you're right, he's definitely not as aggressive. That's why I think there's a chance that he could be a laid back clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News