PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Area sports bars for Championship Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey all!

I will be in the Boston area this weekend, including for the AFC game. My hotel is in South Boston, but I'm fully able to travel by the T. I even have a car if needed.

This has actually been the case the last 3 years too, but so far I've yet to fine a sports bar fitting my needs.

I know that Jerry Remy's Seaport is nearby, but the last times I tried to go there it was full. I want to go somewhere that has strong fan energy and people to discuss the game with, but where I'll be able to get in. Decent food is a plus too.

One of my thoughts was to go somewhere in Boston that has so many sports bars that at least one of them will have a couple seats available. Not quite sure where that would be though (near Fenway Park perhaps?).

Final note: I'm OK with arriving at the recommended bar in advance and/or getting there in time for the NFC game and sticking around all day/night to watch the AFC. Preferably not at the crack of dawn.

You could try The Fours. It's by the Garden.

The Lithuanian Kitchen at the South Boston Lithuanian Citizens Association on the corner of West Broadway and F St.

Cheap beers and shots, coupla flat screens where you can sit comfortable at a table without much noise or crowd, and get some really really good and cheap ethnic food......

walk up and ring the doorbell....then go down stairs.......

even better if you're going with 2 or 3 others.....I think a bud bottle is 3 bucks

You could try The Fours. It's by the Garden.

I would go here..i like it. But man..last place i would be is a bar for a big game...but that's just me! Have fun!

The Lithuanian Kitchen at the South Boston Lithuanian Citizens Association on the corner of West Broadway and F St.

Cheap beers and shots, coupla flat screens where you can sit comfortable at a table without much noise or crowd, and get some really really good and cheap ethnic food......

even better if you're going with 2 or 3 others.....I think a bud bottle is 3 bucks
At some point I'm going to have to check this place out! I'm half Lithuanian!

I'll think about eating there some other time; on game day I'd actually like to be somewhere with a little (or a lot of) noise.

I would go here..i like it. But man..last place i would be is a bar for a big game...but that's just me! Have fun!

Fancy running into you here, B2M! I trust you'll be at the actual game?

My answer would be every bar within 50 miles, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes