PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boomer Esiason: Belichick Would Be Perfect Next Coach For Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine Bill could stomach sharing a building with the Green Slime.

Dont give BB ideas:

I think gints actually have the rights and jesters are just tenants.

If BB thought that as GM/Coach/CEO, he could actually throw the scumbags out on the street and make them homeless - that might make the job too tempting to turn down. ;)

I mean he isn't wrong, considering his pat ties with the Giants. I've always said that always hurt us in those Super Bowls, always thought BB had a tough time playing his old team like that at such high stakes.

I mean he isn't wrong, considering his pat ties with the Giants. I've always said that always hurt us in those Super Bowls, always thought BB had a tough time playing his old team like that at such high stakes.

I know BB cherished the time he had with the Giants, but I think that shipped has passed.

Hes been with the Pats longer than he was with the Giants, not only that but all the success hes had, plus what Kraft gave up to get him, hes fully committed over here.

Your crazy if you dont think he holds this franchise in a higher light than the Giants. He's practically built it here.

Thank god he said it now instead of sunday or monday. A lot of posters were willing to ship BB out after a 12-4/1st round bye season then :D

Newsflash: Belichick would be the perfect coach for any team...

Particularly the awesome and mighty New England Patriots.

Oh no, they would LOVE to have BB and TFB on their team, they only hate them when on another team.

It would be hilarious to have BB the HC of the NYG, just so Mike Francesa's head explodes.

I can think of several clueless owners who allow their brains, fans and egos disagree.
Lurie would probably fire him if he had a bad record while he was rebuilding

BB would be the perfect coach for anyone except Jerry Jones

Lurie would probably fire him if he had a bad record while he was rebuilding
Lurie has lost it. He was patient during the Reid era but now he has rabbit ears.

I don't know all the owners well enough but I'm assuming the usual suspects like Jerrah, Indy's Drugstore Cowboy, Mike Brown, Snyder and Cleveland's Haz-Mat would be bad fits.

Not sure about Ross in MIA. He hired a football czar in ****head Tannenbaum and pisses away money which tells is he is clueless and couldn't comprehend BB.

Um, when Eli has a couple 3 INT games in a row...I don't think BB would allow it to go on.

An aside: I never was fond of prima donna QB's dictating where they get drafted (Elway/Eli). It bother me Eli was rewarded with 2 (fluke-ish) SB rings...not that Elway deserved his with the salary cap violations that went unpenalized.

**** it.

lets play the game. I'm thinking its 3 or 4 1st rounders for him.

Belichick said it takes at last three years to start getting your program in place so there is no way he would leave a program he has been building for 16 years to start all over again in his 60's, especially when he is on record that he won't be coaching in his 70's. Belichick is finishing his coaching career in New England

Could BB coach local pop Warner team? More after the break....

While highly unlikely BB would be a perfect replacement for the local pop Warner team recently retired coach.

Before his meltdown against Carolina OBJ would've definitely been a player for the Pats. But now he seems like a headcase.

Moss and Dillon were considered headcases before they came here.

This just in!!!! Water is wet, the sky is blue and Boomer's commentary is worthless.

New York fans have already decided that Belichick is a despicable lying cheating scumbag. Therefore I'm sure they would never want him to coach their football team
Except that the Giants fans seem to have decided he's their next coach, echoed by several NY radio stations. And, of course, Gary Tanguay. Because, of course, its the Giants, and Bill cried when he went back to the stadium, and he wants to win without Brady. Course, he cried when Bruski retired too. I'm sure he has great memories of that place. I'm not sure he wouldn't have BETTER ones from here. Also, I'm not sure what they think is going to happen with his NE contract.

I can't imagine Bill could stomach sharing a building with the Green Slime.
Actually, one of the arguments is that he hates them so much he'd relish the chance to operate in their own building and humiliate them daily.

How could anyone ever pass up an opportunity to coach in the area which is the world's largest sewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST