PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolt fans confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
FORUM = an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

I guess the next time ...I should'nt use confident....it only leads to visitors providing less valued conversation.... :bricks:

Again, you don't know what the word hypocrite means. How many times are you planning to use it incorrectly and look like an idiot before you drop this line of discussion?

You really are pathetic at trolling. You've been reduced to defending yourself about a word you clearly don't understand.

WoW. Is there something in the water in NE? I suggest you read again.

FORUM = an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

I guess the next time ...I should'nt use confident....it only leads to visitors providing less valued conversation.... :bricks:

You really messed up big time :cool:

The only ones doing that are you guys...
I told you what I'm here for. I'm here to talk smack because I saw this thread. You guys are the ones crying about it. I probably wont even be here tomorrow so don't flatter yourself.
Actually, you're not succeeding in the trash talk department either. All you've done is complain about a handful of Patriots fans and called them ****y. If that's your definition of successful smack talk then tying your own shoes must be a daily accomplishment.

Then again, you're probably Norv Turner and picking up a first down is a massive accomplishment celebrated with trophies and Gatorade baths.

WoW. Is there something in the water in NE? I suggest you read again.

I've read your posts. You just don't know the language. Again, that's not our fault.

Perhaps if you teach BradyRocksMySox the meaning of "straw man" and how to use it, he'll teach you the meaning of "hypocrite" and how to use it. It's got to be embarrassing to the other Bolts fans who are stuck watching you two butcher the language the way you've been doing it.

I've read your posts. You just don't know the language. Again, that's not our fault.

Perhaps if you teach BradyRocksMySox the meaning of "straw man" and how to use it, he'll teach you the meaning of "hypocrite" and how to use it. It's got to be embarrassing to the other Bolts fans who are stuck watching you two butcher the language the way you've been doing it.

Let me break it down for you. PatsDeb was being a hypocrite because every team has fans that go to other teams boards and talk smack, including yours. Yet PatsDeb expects it to not happen here on the Pats board. So.. while PatsDeb was not personally over there talking smack when you lump the Pats fan base together as 1, that is a hypocritical statement.

english lesson/

You Pats fans sure like to harp on semantics!

I guess you gotta worry about something since your team is so perfect.

Actually, you're not succeeding in the trash talk department either. All you've done is complain about a handful of Patriots fans and called them ****y. If that's your definition of successful smack talk then tying your own shoes must be a daily accomplishment.

Then again, you're probably Norv Turner and picking up a first down is a massive accomplishment celebrated with trophies and Gatorade baths.

You're pretty bad at the Norv digs...

By the way, can anyone provide insight towards their backup Center? Honestly curious here about your opinions.

Let me break it down for you. PatsDeb was being a hypocrite because every team has fans that go to other teams boards and talk smack, including yours. Yet PatsDeb expects it to not happen here on the Pats board. So.. while PatsDeb was not personally over there talking smack when you lump the Pats fan base together as 1, that is a hypocritical statement.

english lesson/

But since I was not over there doing what I call ludicrous (and I don't know why any intelligent Pats fan would do it either), I am not a hypocrite. Reality lesson. As lots of people have invited you to do, why don't you say something intelligent about your team? I'm starting to think you don't know anything about the Chargers.

You're pretty bad at the Norv digs...

By the way, can anyone provide insight towards their backup Center? Honestly curious here about your opinions.
You're probably right, Norv doesn't have any meaningful trophies as a Head Coach.

Connolly didn't miss a beat on the weekend. We'll have to wait and see who comes out in the formation before delving further into that.

But since I was not over there doing what I call ludicrous (and I don't know why any intelligent Pats fan would do it either), I am not a hypocrite. Reality lesson. As lots of people have invited you to do, why don't you say something intelligent about your team? I'm starting to think you don't know anything about the Chargers.

Can I say something intelligent about my team? :bricks:

Can I say something intelligent about my team? :bricks:

Are you and SDBoltz the same person? I was talking to him (or her, I suppose it could be). As for the back-up center, his name is Dan Connelly and you could not tell that Koppen had gone down at all. Koppen was out for an extended period a few years ago too, and I'm thinking Connelly filled in for him then too, but I can't really remember. Anyone else remember?

SDBoltz,
its okay to talk smack on this board, you just can't suck at it.

And why is it, every post you make has some form of the word ****?

Why does this have to revert back to Jet fans? Not all of us are incompetent homers. If you check out some of the boards, you'll see how much respect Belichick is getting on his documentary.

You're probably right, Norv doesn't have any meaningful trophies as a Head Coach.

Connolly didn't miss a beat on the weekend. We'll have to wait and see who comes out in the formation before delving further into that.

I don't care that he doesn't, his beautiful elephant neck makes up for it. :mad:

It goes without saying, this'll be an interesting test for both teams. Specifically, I'm curious to see just how good our Secondary has been trumpeted to be. In theory, it's several times better than last seasons', and some could argue the holding of McNabb to 39 yards is telling of that (yet I don't buy it).

The other test is also to see how well we can pass rush, and get a taste for Manusky's forte. You should at least be slightly apprehensive towards our defense, because this is the best we've been since 2006, defensively. That's in theory and on paper, but it was indicative in our first game. That's why I say, this game will prove or discredit many things.

Apparently the defensive plan is to go heavy on the nickel, and I'm not sure about the Dante Hughes on Wes Welker matchup. Looks dangerous. Your TEs will be the tough part, so I'm intrigued to see how our defensive scheme turns out.

How will you take care of our WRs and Gates and our two RBs who are mighty effective with sweeps and screens?

Another straw man argument. Fact is, the Chargers gave the Pats the ball 4 times, handed it to them! That should have predicated the outcome, and yet the Chargers lost because of that missed field goal. That's a testament to the Chargers' defense.

Anywho, should be a fun, nail-biting game.

LOL, just one question. If the Chargers lose will you be back on this board to congratulate us or will you tuck your tail behind your legs and we'll never have to read your posts again. Just wondering but my bet is the latter. The only way we see you here again is if the Chargers somehow manage to win, then you'll be here in 'hyper-troll' mode. And no I don't visit the Chargers message board to talk trash. I don't feel the need.

I promise I'll be back to personally congratulate you for your win (which you won't get!)

If we win, well, I'll be back. ;)

Last edited:
Why does this have to revert back to Jet fans? Not all of us are incompetent homers. If you check out some of the boards, you'll see how much respect Belichick is getting on his documentary.

Not all..but 90% are

I don't care that he doesn't, his beautiful elephant neck makes up for it. :mad:
:rocker:

It goes without saying, this'll be an interesting test for both teams. Specifically, I'm curious to see just how good our Secondary has been trumpeted to be. In theory, it's several times better than last seasons', and some could argue the holding of McNabb to 39 yards is telling of that (yet I don't buy it).
I'll be interested to see how the Bolts contain Gronkowski and Hernandez given the obvious mismatches they create running past the linebackers and into the secondary. Weedle's the one the Pats need to nullify. That goes without saying.

The other test is also to see how well we can pass rush, and get a taste for Manusky's forte. You should at least be slightly apprehensive towards our defense, because this is the best we've been since 2006, defensively. That's in theory and on paper, but it was indicative in our first game. That's why I say, this game will prove or discredit many things.
I'm not sure game 2 is a meaningful projection into the future given most NFL defenses appeared to struggle in week 1. The Chargers did give up 6.1YPC to Peterson and I'd hazard a thought that the Patriots O/L is considerably better than Minnesota's (putting aside the calibre of RB). Woodhead and Green-Ellis could be in for handy days if Brady starts off hot again.

Apparently the defensive plan is to go heavy on the nickel, and I'm not sure about the Dante Hughes on Wes Welker matchup. Looks dangerous. Your TEs will be the tough part, so I'm intrigued to see how our defensive scheme turns out.
The Pats TE's are going to be problems for everyone this season. I'll be interested to see if the Chargers game plan in the attempt to nullify those two with the safeties and what that opens up for the receivers.

How will you take care of our WRs and Gates and our two RBs who are mighty effective with sweeps and screens?
Gates and Jackson pose the biggest threats for mine. If Guyton's covering Gates without safety help, he's in for a huge day. Dowling was reasonably impressive in his rookie start. He's got some nice size about him that should help him compete against either Floyd or Jackson. McCourty's been a little off to begin the year, but he does have the ability to clamp down on receivers and force turnovers.

All in all it should be a good game to watch with plays being made left, right and center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes