PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolt fans confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was shown the door last night. :D

Has he been banned? Oh I wanted to see if he would stay around after a loss!

I bet he is now on the Chargers forum saying that we can't take banter!

Has he been banned? Oh I wanted to see if he would stay around after a loss!

I bet he is now on the Chargers forum saying that we can't take banter!

Dosen't mean we can't go hunting over there later :cool: A little pay-back maybe with some salt ........ :snob:

ehh... another way of looking at it would be like this:

The Patriots played so poorly that they were significantly outgained in the passing game, had the defense held in check, and were still able to pull out the victory because they were the much better team.

The stat lines, the game's final score, and the win-loss records of the season tell that story. It's really a matter of what perspective you choose to take at the beginning.

The historically demonstrated reality is that New England is the better team with the better players. The viewing reality is also that the two teams have been good matchups for one another in recent years, the games are generally fun to watch, and the outcomes are generally uncertain going into the 4th quarter. That's what you want in a rivalry of any level, and I think that makes this game worth watching.

I still think the Patriots will win by double digits, but I can certainly envision scenarios where the opposite is true.

And a double digit win it was. Now, where are the trolls?

Last edited:
And a double digit win it was. Now, where are the trolls?
Where are the Trolls , Bring in the Trolls. Substitute these for the lyrics from the song "Bring in the Clowns"... whoops same thing.

Last edited:
Oh, if only SUPERDOUCHE hadn't been shown the door :(

LOL, I bet those Chargers trolls went to hide under the bridge after losing this game. What will they blame it on now? Nobody to look at but their own players and coach. Pats out-executed and beat the Chargers whenever it mattered. Despite giving up a lot of yards, the defense did enough to win it. And the Pats offense rolled as usual. 35 points. Pats are averaging 36+ ppg to start off the season. LOL.

To all the Bolt trolls. Surf's up......go play there now.:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Guess I was wrong about not putting up 31+ points. The offense played out of their minds tonight. These tight ends are something else.

If our o-line can keep it up, we could be unstoppable, especially if Ocho gets involved.

I hope ...the smack-talking trolls come on and eat some crow....and post ...accordingly...

:rocker:

I hope ...the smack-talking trolls come on and eat some crow....and post ...accordingly...

:rocker:
I'm sure they're saying the Refs screwed them, or something to that effect.

Last edited:
It's a shame that game had to be played, the Chargers had a win locked up until then.

I am still waiting for the trolls...

merlin_bbc_season_3_fisher_king_trident_cobwebs.jpg

Well... Can't give you guys that many turnovers and expect to win. Good game. Hopefully we'll see you in the playoffs.

at least ....SD had the balls ..to come back after the game to make a post...

Well... Can't give you guys that many turnovers and expect to win. Good game. Hopefully we'll see you in the playoffs.

Nice to see you came back. Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey