PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Corey Unloads On The Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Dear Corey,

I saw the letter Mike the Brit sent you, and I just wanted you to know that while Mike is a helluva guy, he doesn't speak for all of us. I for one think you've lost a step. I'd go so far as to call you old, slow, and soft. Not once this year have you carried 5 dudes on your back across the goal line, you seem tentative to find the hole, and you don't seem to be punishing would-be tacklers like you used to. Where's the old Corey that would just run over people leaving a mess of crumpled bodies in his wake? Sad to say, he's long gone. Hang 'em up, you're done.

Sincerely,
TSD

P.S. Please feel free to prove me wrong over the next four games. :singing:

You are not going to believe this but, I was just outside snowblowing. OK, you believe that.
But, while doing that, I was thinking of starting a Corey Sucks thread. Hoping that he, or a family member, would see it and it would piss him off even more.

Just a thought but, you beat me to it.:rocker:

Last edited:
Corey is right on the money!

I just heard the entire Dillon speech in context, and he was GREAT! I was right with him on everything he said. He's just tired of the media twerps who keep asking questions along the same old "you're aging" line. Corey sounded totally focused on the playoffs, and unconcerned with his own stats, just wants to help win. He doesn't care what the media says or writes, but he's cool with his teammates. Sounded like a team player fired up for a good postseason!

Congrats to this forum for keeping this topic all on a single thread --- it's way overblown by the media and doesn't deserve all this attention.

5 star thread

I want the whole TEAM that pissed off

PATSNUTme said:
You are not going to believe this but, I was just outside snowblowing. OK, you believe that.
But, while doing that, I was thinking of starting a Corey Sucks thread. Hoping that he, or a family member, would see it and it would piss him off even more.
Great minds! After I saw Chris' post about Corey goin' all medieval on the media's arse, I thought the same thing... what this forum needs is a 'Corey Sucks' thread to help that warrior out with the chip on the shoulder he needs to bring.

:D

NESN Sportsdesk just had a little blurb with Corey.....he was with Paul Devlin in the lockerroom saying how he loves everyone, media, fans, organization.......funny stuff! What ticked me off was Corey's Dodgers hat! ;)

Brownfan80 said:
No kidding.. that'll have the Cincy "I told you so"ers out in force..

As long as Corey is happy everything is great, but once he gets p!ssy, everything changes.

workhorse said:
As long as Corey is happy everything is great, but once he gets p!ssy, everything changes.
Ponyp!iss you say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye