PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Corey Unloads On The Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Monty Beisel?

:bricks:

Yeah.. haha.. at least Corey left Stacy James alone (at least publicly).

:D

Aw... Corey is the best.
When he gains over 100 yards each game and helps to carry this team to another Superbowl - we will all cheer, including the media

That will show everyone that hes still the man.

shmessy said:
Wow, that's one unhappy human.

I hope he takes that out on the Jags this Saturday.

Would I be reading too much into that "You can tell Bill. I don’t give a f***. I don’t care. This is what it is. Take it or leave it." part?

Why is he bringing up Belichik when he was asked about his critics? I hope there's nothing there.

On the other hand, PLEASE NOTE, he has never thrown any Patriot under bus this year, even with all the upheaval on the O-Line.

There's a lot of grouchiness and feeling of not respect in that lockerroom this week. They might actually committ some atrocities on the Jaguars!

There is definately a little bitterness in that locker room this week that's for sure.

DefenseRules said:
There is definately a little bitterness in that locker room this week that's for sure.
--------------------

Excellent, I love it, Cory sounds like he has an edge, and that the team still feels like it has something to prove....boys you ae right on target....stay focused, stay bitter, stay crisp, don't get overconfident...I'm lovin it... :singing:

What a wonderful day. It's snowing and the roads are slippery and I almost had an accident, but I feel like it's sunny, in the 70's, and I'm out on the golf coarse.

Corey is pissed and I'm so happy. He going to come out smoking and I'm so happy. He gave the media a rash of **** and I'm so happy.

Maybe if we start a Corey Sucks thread he'll read it and get more pissed. That's one man I want pissed on game day.

Last edited:
I'm with Corey here. the Boston media is a bunch of little pissant instigators. Did you all see the attitude BB gave Felger after a stupid question he asked at the post game press conference last week? I loved it. I truly dislike the majority of the Boston media. Even Mike Reiss at press conferences asks some stupid question at times.

DefenseRules said:

And THAT is awesome!

I echo the other sentiments on this thread...

Send them out there pissed off and ready to tear off some Jaguar pelts!

I love this kind of fire...

ADPF

Who wants some of this!

Attachments

• 04SBAFCDillonCorey.jpeg
    04SBAFCDillonCorey.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
And THAT is awesome!

I echo the other sentiments on this thread...

Send them out there pissed off and ready to tear off some Jaguar pelts!

I love this kind of fire...

ADPF

Hey ADPF,

Glad to see you are back. Only needed 3 days on med's. It looked Sunday that you were going to need them longer.:rocker:

shmessy said:
Wow, that's one unhappy human.

I hope he takes that out on the Jags this Saturday.

Would I be reading too much into that "You can tell Bill. I don’t give a f***. I don’t care. This is what it is. Take it or leave it." part?

Why is he bringing up Belichik when he was asked about his critics? I hope there's nothing there.

On the other hand, PLEASE NOTE, he has never thrown any Patriot under bus this year, even with all the upheaval on the O-Line.

There's a lot of grouchiness and feeling of not respect in that lockerroom this week. They might actually committ some atrocities on the Jaguars!

I believe the Bill he refers to would be a member of the media. There are a few, though Bill Burt first came to my mind. There is also a Bill Ballou of the Worcester Telegram. I don't think he has any issues with the Bill who matters.

This is fine by me. I like Corey Dillon with a nice big chip on his shoulder.

Whatever lights a fire under the guys this week...I don't care!

MoLewisrocks said:
I believe the Bill he refers to would be a member of the media. There are a few, though Bill Burt first came to my mind. There is also a Bill Ballou of the Worcester Telegram. I don't think he has any issues with the Bill who matters.

I think so too Mo.....I would hope that Corey is smart enough to know that BB is the one person you want on your side. And the one person who determines who stays and who goes!

This is pretty mild compared to a lot of stuff that we hear coming out of other teams' locker rooms. Maybe we're so starved for gossip from the usually-stoic Patriots players that we're hyper-sensitive to anything they say? I think this might be a little overblown. I just don't think there is any there there. Or however that saying goes.

Bill's Girl said:
I think so too Mo.....I would hope that Corey is smart enough to know that BB is the one person you want on your side. And the one person who determines who stays and who goes!
Also, do the players call BB, Bill? I thought they usually called him Coach or Coach Belichick.

MoLewisrocks said:

I hope you're right, but let's face it, we're talking about Corey Dillon, not Bruce Allen of bostonsportsmedia.com. I highly doubt Corey knows the names (and is on a first name basis) with writers from neighborhood newspapers.

Does Corey go home to his mansion, hang up his coat and tell the wife "Hey honey, you'd never guess what Bill Ballou of the Worcester Telegram was wearing today"?

He's been here 1 and 1/2 years. I doubt he knows the name Bob Lobel even. Just "oh yeah, there's that guy who smirks alot on TV".

Bella*chick said:
Also, do the players call BB, Bill? I thought they usually called him Coach or Coach Belichick.

Flutie calls him Bill. Light calls him Bill. Ty Law used to call him Bill (and a lot worse).

shmessy said:
Flutie calls him Bill. Light calls him Bill. Ty Law used to call him Bill (and a lot worse).

Oh, okay. I was just remembering an article about Corey where he referred to Bill as "Coach" through the whole thing.

LOL, though when I read that Flutie calls him Bill, my first thought was, "yeah, but he's two hundred years old! Of course he can!"

PATSNUTme said:
Hey ADPF,

Glad to see you are back. Only needed 3 days on med's. It looked Sunday that you were going to need them longer.:rocker:

Thanks for the welcome, lad...

500 mg of Thorazine every hour on the hour seemed to do the trick!

Ah, I'm still pi$$ed about us tanking against Miami, but what the heck...

Even my Fin fan buddies have been hesitant to brag much realizing they beat our JV squad by only two points, so it hasn't been THAT bad!

Got my eyes on Jax now...

.:rocker:

ADPF

Pats_Bryan said:
This is pretty mild compared to a lot of stuff that we hear coming out of other teams' locker rooms. Maybe we're so starved for gossip from the usually-stoic Patriots players that we're hyper-sensitive to anything they say? I think this might be a little overblown. I just don't think there is any there there. Or however that saying goes.

I heard one of the Jags players on NESN this morning...

The kid must've said "respect" like 19 times in two minutes...

What is this hangup all these guys have with "respect"?

You're 12-4, fahchrissakes...whaddaya care whether I respect you or not...just play the friggin game already!

ADPF

Bella*chick said:
Oh, okay. I was just remembering an article about Corey where he referred to Bill as "Coach" through the whole thing.

LOL, though when I read that Flutie calls him Bill, my first thought was, "yeah, but he's two hundred years old! Of course he can!"

HA!! I am trying not to be an alarmist with this whole thing, Corey probably was talking about BB. This is the last thing we need right now. It will be all over the radio and Felger will be whining about on his show an on NEST........grrrrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back