Welcome to PatsFans.com

Big props to Mike McKenzie

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsSox363804, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -1

I mean wow.. here's a guy who was on the streets last week and he came in and had an absolutely huge game with the early pick, the breakup of the 4th down pass, and just generally flying all over the field. The guy still has it, I couldn't believe the passion he played with last night, could not have been more impressed with his performance.

2. WhiZa

WhiZa Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Like I said in another thread. He won't have a game like this the rest of the season. He did well, but also showed flashes of why he was on the couch last week. Teams can now game plan knowing he's going to be playing a lot more.

3. Bobs My Uncle

Bobs My Uncle PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +198 / 10 / -3

#12 Jersey

The biggest fan of McKenzie last night was the Pats OC who couldn't figure a way to exploit a guy who was sitting on his couch this time last week.

Could you imagine what Tom Moore or Sean Payton would have gameplanned if they had the opportunity to face McKenzie last night?

4. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -1

I could, but that's just depressing thinking about our OC. It's sad that we have the weapons we do and our gameplans are just awful. Actually, I take that back, I loved the gameplan on our first drive, then we went away from it like idiots.

5. N.Eman

N.Eman Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Jesus I just just shocked we couldn't get around this guy. I was impressed by his ability to come back and not loose his step. BUt I just wish it was the other way around for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.