PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben looking to tie Brady in superbowl wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you currently think Bradshaw is tied as the best quarterback in the history of the NFL? There is your answer.

Terry Bradshaw threw 2 more touchdowns than interceptions in his career.....Big Ben is 8th all-time in passer-rating.

They're really on a different level as players in my opinion.

well then now were sounding like colts fans pre 2007 when we were arguing that brady is as good or better than manning.

Seriously Ben is a major threat to Brady's legacy. If he wins the most sb's of any qb in nfl history with like 5 which is a very real possibility then that's something he and only he can claim.

wtf are you on? Brady has always been in top 5 of mvp voting.
BEN has never been considered a contender. On top of ben plays on the greatest defense of this century while brady doesn't.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WHEN EVER SOMEONE MENTIONS THE GREATEST QBS IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE TERRY BRADSHAW'S NAME IS NEVER MENTIONED?

bEN IS NOT A THREAT.....WHEN BEN GETS DEFENSE THAT GIVES UP 35 POINTS IN A SUPERBOWL BRADY HAS TO PUT UP 38 POINTS then start comparing him.

/rant

Ben was a huge reason they won. One of his INTs was basically a punt. Ben can scramble. He kept drives alive. He wasn't scared of getting hit. He is a tough SOB. I like the guy as a football player. Show me evidence he is a rapist

Terry Bradshaw threw 2 more touchdowns than interceptions in his career.....Big Ben is 8th all-time in passer-rating.

They're really on a different level as players in my opinion.

Passer rating is one of the most useless stats in comparing modern QBs to past QBs. Its just a different game now. But if you are going to stats into it then it is really not contest. Brady kills him in a landslide. Big Ben is a good QB. I probably have given him more credit then others do, but really I don't think it is even a question as they stand right now.

Question: If Ben was QB last week for the Pats...do they beat the Jets?

wtf are you on? Brady has always been in top 5 of mvp voting.
BEN has never been considered a contender. On top of ben plays on the greatest defense of this century while brady doesn't.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WHEN EVER SOMEONE MENTIONS THE GREATEST QBS IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE TERRY BRADSHAW'S NAME IS NEVER MENTIONED?

bEN IS NOT A THREAT.....WHEN BEN GETS DEFENSE THAT GIVES UP 35 POINTS IN A SUPERBOWL BRADY HAS TO PUT UP 38 POINTS then start comparing him.

/rant

well see that's what colts fans were saying pre 2007 when us pats fans were arguing that Brady was better. Brady won b/c of his defense/Brady never won MVP, Brady has inferior stats.We're sounding just like Colts fans.

Ben was a huge reason they won. One of his INTs was basically a punt. Ben can scramble. He kept drives alive. He wasn't scared of getting hit. He is a tough SOB. I like the guy as a football player. Show me evidence he is a rapist

show me evidence oj committed murder? even with evidence people would just throw it out.

ONCE IS A ACCIDENT....BEING ACCUSED TWICE MEANS SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!

well see that's what colts fans were saying pre 2007 when us pats fans were arguing that Brady was better. Brady won b/c of his defense/Brady never won MVP, Brady has inferior stats.We're sounding just like Colts fans.

dingus....name me ONE SUPERBOWL TEAM THAT GAVE UP 29 POINTS AND STILL WON THE GAME??....THATS RIGHT THE PATRIOTS DID....So throw that whole point you made out the window.

Last edited:
dingus....name me ONE SUPERBOWL TEAM THAT GAVE UP 29 POINTS AND STILL WON THE GAME??....THATS RIGHT THE PATRIOTS DID....So throw that whole point you made out the window.

And Ben led the steelers in a gw drive to win against the cardinals in a high scoring game so what's your point? plus he's thrown for 30+ tds in a season and 4000 yds in a season. He's no troy aikman. He can put up numbers if that was demanded of him.

And Ben led the steelers in a gw drive to win against the cardinals in a high scoring game so what's your point? plus he's thrown for 30+ tds in a season and 4000 yds in a season. He's no troy aikman. He can put up numbers if that was demanded of him.

Troy Aikmen has more SB wins currently so he is currently better than Big Ben. Right?

If brady Scrambled when he could we Would have won. I respect Ben a lot. In the Playoffs, QB should be willing to go all out to an extent.

No.

if the Patriots had the Steelers defense last week they would have likely beaten the Jets.

Ben is great QB for our system. Brady is a great QB for the style of offense New England Plays. Brady has my respect...he kills us...he's a great QB. Last week's loss to the Jets wasn't on him. In my opinion, it was the very talented but young defense that let you guys down last week.

Last edited:
Troy Aikmen has more SB wins currently so he is currently better than Big Ben. Right?

like I said, Ben could end up with possibly 5 sb's which would put him above all else. That is pretty significant don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy and hate defending him but this guy as clutch as he is and maybe winning the most sb's ever, could be in the talks of being the best of all time just like we were saying of Brady when he was winning championships with good not great stats.

and why did my thread get moved?wtf?

and why did my thread get moved?wtf?
My guess is that it's being moved here has something to do with the concept that a professional athlete's effort is tied to the number of championships another player has. That's pretty much what you were implying in your original post; most would find that to be a ridiculous assumption. I'm pretty sure Brady is already highly motivated and putting forth maximum effort.

The number of championships that Roethlisberger or Manning do or do not have has nothing to do with how Brady tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes