Best Sports Bars to Watch the Patriots outside of New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Best Sports Bars to Watch the Patriots outside of New England
By: John Morgan

Are you an out of town fan looking for a place to gather with fellow fans of the New England Patriots and watch your favorite team play?...

That article is misleading on NYC bars.

BY FAR the best two are Prof Thom's and the Riviera. And of those two, PT's is the best.

The others are good sports bars that are not hostile to the Pats...as far as I know. If anyone reading this knows better, please advise, but the only two good Pats places that I know in NYC are the ones I mentioned.

BY FAR the best two are Prof Thom's and the Riviera. And of those two, PT's is the best.

The others are good sports bars that are not hostile to the Pats...as far as I know. If anyone reading this knows better, please advise, but the only two good Pats places that I know in NYC are the ones I mentioned.

Luckys in Houston, TX

I am a member of the Pike Peak Patriots Club and our headquarters for the games is at the Fox and Hound in Colorado Springs. Awesome groups of folks and the Fox and Hound has bent over backwards for the club. all ways a good time.

Luckys in Houston, TX

Is Lucky's a Pats bar or general sports bar?

I am a member of the Pike Peak Patriots Club and our headquarters for the games is at the Fox and Hound in Colorado Springs. Awesome groups of folks and the Fox and Hound has bent over backwards for the club. all ways a good time.

Fox and Hound even got a ★ next to their listing. :)

Last edited:
The Don't Know Tavern in Bal'more no longer caters to Pats fans. Must've received threats
from Suggs & Ray-Ray.

They don't really market it as such but last I knew (haven't been this year) George Keeley on Amsterdam Avenue is a Pats bar. Pats volume on even when Jets/Giants are on.

Also, I would consider the upstairs of Three Monkeys in midtown a "real" Pats bar. They have an all weather indoor/outdoor deck that could easily hold 100 Pats fans with all TVs including a monster projection and an HD flatscreen tuned/volumed to Pats with a big Pats flag flying with the American flag. Problem is the location. It's not very residential so not many Pats fans were there last time I was there. Other than the location/turnout it's the best Pats bar(and the Packers fans downstairs) in NYC. Great bar food, good drinks, perfect setup.

Stopped at the Riviera yesterday @ the 3rd inning of the Sox game after a meeting in SoHo. Not much better than last time I was there. Cramped and crowded with fair weather fans. I asked a couple in Sox shirts who was winning and they told me Rays 2-0 "but you should have seen that pitcher with the beard strike out 4 in a row." Me -"which team? Which pitcher?" couple -"we don't know. Don't they all have beards?". :bricks:

I'll add more @ Three Monkeys tomorrow on the turnout as I think a group of
us are going back.

Lastly the Laugh In in Ft. Myers is an awesome Pats bar if you can stand the smoke. The entire comedy club side is all Pats. Great raffles with Pats prizes. People throwing flags at the refs, etc.

Is Lucky's a Pats bar or general sports bar?

Fox and Hound even got a ★ next to their listing. :)

While Lucky's is a general sports bar, the Patriots Club of Houston meets there for every game in a seperate room. Great Pat atmosphere

when I was in Orlando FL I loved the Orlando ale house, great food at a good price it was a place you could even take the wife and kids to for lunch or Dinner. there osso buco is amazing there

BTW - thank you for posting this. I was looking for a Pats bar in San Diego last month and didn't get much feedback. I ended up at a place on Coronado (b/c that's where I was and the game was on at 10am) called Nicky Rotten's that I'd highly recommend. Pats definitely had top billing(though its not a Pats bar) and there were a number of other elements most any red blooded Pats male would appreciate. That said I heard Dave's Tavern in Pacific Beach is a legit Pats dive bar and has been sine the '90's. Might add that to the list.

Too long ago to remember but there was a great bar on Sanibel Island full of Pats stuff.

I'm around Anna Maria Island for the winter and the best bar is a Bears bar in Bradenton Beach. They have all the games and beer is $2. I kid you not. The across the street Packers bar, true to form shows only Packers and is a rump swab haven for Favre. Got asked to leave.

Too long ago to remember but there was a great bar on Sanibel Island full of Pats stuff.

I'm around Anna Maria Island for the winter and the best bar is a Bears bar in Bradenton Beach. They have all the games and beer is $2. I kid you not. The across the street Packers bar, true to form shows only Packers and is a rump swab haven for Favre. Got asked to leave.

I know the place on Sanibel and it is fantastic. Crushed shell parking lot nice beach bungalow type building? Not many better days than grabbing your dog, a fun football friendly female friend, driving out there with the top down, watching a Pats win, hitting the dog friendly beach after the game then dropping some lines in the water by the lighthouse. I heard...

Both Colorado bars will be closed the 24th of November. :)

Both Colorado bars will be closed the 24th of November. :)

makes sense...we expect to be completely ripped off and cheated every single trip to Denver.

I think the games at your house Joker!

Great thread for a sticky.

Oops, never mind. Post deleted.

Last edited:
I'm en route to China and need to find a place to watch at OHare. The Bears are playing at the same time as the Pats so I think I might be stuck with redzone.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to include Connecticut on this list, given that this state gets shafted annually on at least one Pats game. I think Vermont has the same thing from time to time.

I'm en route to China and need to find a place to watch at OHare. The Bears are playing at the same time as the Pats so I think I might be stuck with redzone.

Let me know if you have any luck. At times it's one football game (da Bears) and the other "football channel" some manufacturer is selling their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back