PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Sports Bars to Watch the Patriots outside of New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't really market it as such but last I knew (haven't been this year) George Keeley on Amsterdam Avenue is a Pats bar. Pats volume on even when Jets/Giants are on.

Also, I would consider the upstairs of Three Monkeys in midtown a "real" Pats bar. They have an all weather indoor/outdoor deck that could easily hold 100 Pats fans with all TVs including a monster projection and an HD flatscreen tuned/volumed to Pats with a big Pats flag flying with the American flag. Problem is the location. It's not very residential so not many Pats fans were there last time I was there. Other than the location/turnout it's the best Pats bar(and the Packers fans downstairs) in NYC. Great bar food, good drinks, perfect setup.

Stopped at the Riviera yesterday @ the 3rd inning of the Sox game after a meeting in SoHo. Not much better than last time I was there. Cramped and crowded with fair weather fans. I asked a couple in Sox shirts who was winning and they told me Rays 2-0 "but you should have seen that pitcher with the beard strike out 4 in a row." Me -"which team? Which pitcher?" couple -"we don't know. Don't they all have beards?". :bricks:

I'll add more @ Three Monkeys tomorrow on the turnout as I think a group of
us are going back.

Lastly the Laugh In in Ft. Myers is an awesome Pats bar if you can stand the smoke. The entire comedy club side is all Pats. Great raffles with Pats prizes. People throwing flags at the refs, etc.
Can you note whether the Three Monkeys is a Sox bar too?

Let me know if you have any luck. At times it's one football game (da Bears) and the other "football channel" some manufacturer is selling their product.

No luck bro. Following along on espn and redzone.

Can you note whether the Three Monkeys is a Sox bar too?

Not a Sox bar per se. It's really more of an after work spot than anything due to it's location. I'm thinking they added Pats and GB fan clubs to try to drum up biz on the weekends. It worked. The second floor had probably close to 100 Pats fans by halftime. Much bigger crowd than week 2 with all 6 outdoor tables full and inside pretty close to SRO. They also had the HD projection which you can see from either floor tuned to the Pats this time. If you end up giving it a go try the buffalo chicken spring rolls with habanero and blue cheese dipping sauces. Mac N Cheese bites were pretty good too. I'll be upstate this weekend but if you do go on a non national game let me know and I'll buy you a beer.

Also, I'm not a gamer but they have Madden touranments on the HD jumbo screen on certain nights. Seems like it'd be pretty cool. You stand on the 2nd floor, use wireless controllers and play on something like a 20' HD screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back