PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BEST 30 Minutes of Television EVER! NFL Films' "Inside the NFL" on Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. I love footage like this. Thank you to the OP for posting.

I'm hoping it will be possible to get this on DVD to keep. Do you think this footage will make it onto the Super Bowl DVD? Not the America's Game but the actual DVD for the game.

Last edited:
Oh. My. God.

That was amazing. Amazing.

I would pay to see that again.

Am I crazy or does that trip not look intentional. The one that Phil "the douche" Simms is still crying about.

WOW. I love footage like this. Thank you to the OP for posting.

I'm hoping it will be possible to get this on DVD to keep. Do you think footage onto the Super Bowl DVD? Not the America's Game but the actual DVD for the game.
Seriously there are torrents with 400, 720 and 1080. Plus all of these things like Inside the NFL and americas game. I've got the SB in 1080 already and took me an hour to download.

That's genius from Reed because i didn't even think of that possibility.
BB does not coach his team like that despite what people think. Line of thoughts like that are for street fighters. It hurts me that people questions BB's integrity but he will not coach his team to blatantly commit a foul but that was the right call from Reed. Wrap the guy up, the refs might not even call it.

Reed was such a fantastic safety. More Reed, less Simms.

For people who couldn't watch, i'll try to paraphrase Tom's pre-game speech (at least a part of it)
"This is for respect! This is for honor! This is for your kids honor! This is for your families honor!"

They keep it in house, but they obviously don't like being called cheaters and liars by media scumbags.

GOAT.

Anyone who says otherwise is just a ******ed, bitter, jealous hater. Screw 'em all.

GOAT, period.

BB does not coach his team like that despite what people think. Line of thoughts like that are for street fighters. It hurts me that people questions BB's integrity but he will not coach his team to blatantly commit a foul but that was the right call from Reed. Wrap the guy up, the refs might not even call it.
Well Bill has won it 4 times and been to 6 doing it HIS WAY. Nobody can question that.

Wow, simply amazing. And Michael Irvin is absolutely gushing. He thinks the Belichick/Brady era-Pats are the greatest of all time. Raving about Tom Brady's leadership.

I may rewatch this about a dozen times this off season.

I hope NFL films were able to sit down with Reed during his prime and put a nice A football life for him.
The guy is instinctive. His intelligence will take our defense to a higher level if we can bring him in to start his coaching career.

Someone tell Marshall to come to NE and win his first and Brady's 5th ;)

What happened with Malcolm Butler, it looks like it couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Wow, simply amazing. And Michael Irvin is absolutely gushing. He thinks the Belichick/Brady era-Pats are the greatest of all time. Raving about Tom Brady's leadership.

I may rewatch this about a dozen times this off season.

I felt like he took a subtle shot at Manning when he lifted on hand high and put one low and said "Some Quarterbacks like to lead from up here looking down at people"

Is the video online anywhere? It's killing me I missed it & reading you guys reviews!

somebody better post a pirated version here!! i can't wait till tomorrow night!

For people who couldn't watch, i'll try to paraphrase Tom's pre-game speech (at least a part of it)
"This is for respect! This is for honor! This is for your kids honor! This is for your families honor!"

They keep it in house, but they obviously don't like being called cheaters and liars by media scumbags.

GOAT.

Anyone who says otherwise is just a ******ed, bitter, jealous hater. Screw 'em all.

GOAT, period.
https://vine.co/v/OFeq0zXMau5
https://vine.co/v/OFeb5Pladnd

Seriously there are torrents with 400, 720 and 1080. Plus all of these things like Inside the NFL and americas game. I've got the SB in 1080 already and took me an hour to download.

I torrent. A lot. I have both playoff games and the Super Bowl. I cannot find this program anywhere. If you have a link, can you PM it to me? :)

somebody better post a pirated version here!! i can't wait till tomorrow night!

Sorry, Mate. There doesn't seem to be one uploaded at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back