PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BEST 30 Minutes of Television EVER! NFL Films' "Inside the NFL" on Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the video you get the sense that every player would run through a wall for their teammate. Julian Edlemans is not only a stud receiver but from what I heard is also an excellent leader. This is a very special team and I hope all of the fans are grateful for the work these guys put in to win Championship #4. What a magical season.

That was great. Really enjoyed it. Loved it when Jules told Belichick that he would do anything for him.

Funny how the depth of Belichick and the shallowness of Carroll really came out. BB was coaching his defense constantly. Carroll was cheerleading his team.
Man vs boy.

...and the ****iness of Carroll too. He completely thought this game was wrapped up. His comment about the easy job Wilson had with the ball at the 50 and 2 time outs with two minutes left irked me. You still have to score ****head

After watching the video you get the sense that every player would run through a wall for their teammate. Julian Edlemans is not only a stud receiver but from what I heard is also an excellent leader. This is a very special team and I hope all of the fans are grateful for the work these guys put in to win Championship #4. What a magical season.

This season really did have it all, in terms of story lines and drama both on and off the field.

Also, the NFL should be happy we make it to so many Superbowls. Because they are always awesomely dramatic games. Last year's game, while I personally LMAOed at it, was pretty dull. Every one we play in is anointed an instant classic.

Just a magical year. Cant believe its over.

Had this Tivo'ed and watched it last night, great show.. surprised at all of the love for the Pats.. more respect for Irvin and Reed than before..

Loved the part where they spoke about what it means to be a leader in the NFL,and how well Brady and Wilson exemplified that trait.. how other QB's should imitate those traits..

2 of the things I learned after watching the game replays & the other shows...
Malcolm Butler drew every drop of physical talent he possessed, and he combined it with everything
he learned in the film room…
…and for that very reason, Duron Harmon should give his winners' check to Malcolm Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back