PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Besides the Pats, which game are you most looking forward to Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't root for the Jets but I don't think I'll be rooting against them either since the Bills seem to be the team most likely to challenge the Pats for the division.

I'll actually be rooting for Tebow to make some miraculous run for a TD as the camera pans to Sanchez with a fake happy face and to Santonio Holmes as he hugs Tebow like they're best friends. The NY media frenzy will be classic.

Jaguars vs Vikings

I'll watch every game (some after the fact, of course), but this one will satisfy my S&M fetish.

Donks-Squealers

Bills/Jets ....and its not even close

You want to know who your closest competitor in the division will be and the winner of this game could very well be that team.

If the Jets beat the Bills, The division will be the Pat's in a runaway ! :rocker:

Some awesome games on Sunday and Monday.

49ers-Packers. Juggernaut offense versus juggernaut defense. Randy Moss and a rebuilt Niners WR corps.

Steelers-Broncos. Off-the-charts hype for Peyton Manning's return. Rematch of last year's Wild Card game.

Bills-Jets. Potentially the most enjoyable game of the weekend if the Jets falter.

Bengals-Ravens. Monday Night. Maybe not as good as the others, but still should be very interesting.

I'm looking forward to all of them, but for different reasons. Here's my ranking:

1: Pit/Den. Peyton up against Big Ben in his return. Great story! A good guy and a bad guy with a lot to prove.

2: BUF/NYJ: high prurient interest factor. Will the Jets really suck as badly as I hope they do?

3: SF/GB. I'm very interested to see which team looks hungrier after last year's disappointing endings.

4: CIN/BAL. Should give us an early indication of whether the Ravens are coming back "on a mission" after the drops and missed K at the end of the AFCCG. Otherwise, sort of an "eat your peas" kind of watch for a Monday Night Game.

The one horror show that I am interested in this weekend is Miami/Houston.

I'm curious to see how many stretchers Miami will fill up after Houston's defense gets done with them.

It ain't gonna be pretty. :eek:

My three games I'll be watching for other than the Pats game-

Jets-Bills

Packers-49ers

Steelers-Broncos

The one horror show that I am interested in this weekend is Miami/Houston.

I'm curious to see how many stretchers Miami will fill up after Houston's defense gets done with them.

It ain't gonna be pretty. :eek:

Miami QB Tannehill's hot wife may be available after that game
Just do the right thing and give her some time to grieve

A few for me. I got to scout the division. The Bills do not win when there is any type of positive expectation placed upon them. I also think the dolphins are going to squeak a win out with a strong defensive showing.

Packers vs 49ers has to be good and I am seriously intrigued by bucs vs panthers.

A few for me. I got to scout the division. The Bills do not win when there is any type of positive expectation placed upon them. I also think the dolphins are going to squeak a win out with a strong defensive showing.

Packers vs 49ers has to be good and I am seriously intrigued by bucs vs panthers.

If the Dolphins beat Houston, I will LMAO! I will definitely root for them against the the Texans if it helps the Pats.

the Jets and Bronchos games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes