PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which game are you most looking forward to on Wild Card Weekend? (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which game most intrigues you on wild card weekend?

• Kansas City at Houston

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • Seattle at Minnesota

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Green Bay at Washington

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Nothing intrigues me. I am dead on the inside.

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find them all interesting except for the Squealers vs bungles. This game I could care less about, I'll still watch it since it's a potential opponent. But who gives a **** about either of them. Although it would be funny to see McCarron win a playoff game. And Red Ryder BB gun aka Big game Andy never win a playoff game ever. lol:D

Right now I'm leaning towards Packers vs Washington football team just because the matchup piques my interest. I'd love to see Aaron Rodgers get another one and done too.

Seahawks vs Vikings simply because of the cold weather.

Texans vs Chiefs because Bill O'Brien, and all the other pats (former)players and I'm also interested in getting a good look at just how good(or bad) the chiefs are.

I'm in the same camp as you.

I am very interested in WASH/GB. Have a gut feel that will be a wild one.

And me to the list of interested in them all. And as some one else pointed out, I intend on watching every single one due to meaningful football being gone soon until September.

I agree but KC already beat them in Denver this year.

We'll see.

Don't know if you saw the game, but Manning was playing soft-toss with Chief defenders. I mean just lobbing it directly to them. I doubt we'd see that again, and if he started that way they would pull him quickly for Osweiler this time around. KC won the turnover battle 5-0 and still only won by 16 points.

Interesting that the nothing intrigues me choice has more votes (5) than KC@Houston (4) and GB@Washington (2) and is right behind Seattle@Minny (7) right now.

Don't know if you saw the game, but Manning was playing soft-toss with Chief defenders. I mean just lobbing it directly to them. I doubt we'd see that again, and if he started that way they would pull him quickly for Osweiler this time around. KC won the turnover battle 5-0 and still only won by 16 points.

Did not see that game.

But I'll bet if he has a good game he be the hero and if he has a bad game it'll be his foot.

Interesting that the nothing intrigues me choice has more votes (5) than KC@Houston (4) and GB@Washington (2) and is right behind Seattle@Minny (7) right now.

Could probably be interpreted as "I want to watch them all".

Would love to see Rodgers go down. That would make another pre-season media projection go down in flames like Luck.

Just went a looked at the highlights. That was the break a record and get benched game. haha How could I forget.

Doing a couples dancing thing saturday, and pathfinder sunday.

I might catch some football information at some point.

tumblr_lyty8riJfG1qk5lz9o1_500.gif

I wanna see the deadskins beat the people's champ.

Seattle at Minnesota, easily. As Jim Ross used to say, this game is going to be a good, old fashioned slobber-knocker. The game time temp will be -10 which means that ball is going to be as hard as a rock. Two stout running games vs. two stout defenses in a slugfest. Give me some of that.

Unfortunately, I won't get a chance to watch Saturday's games due to a wedding I have to go to. I would love to see how McCarron fares in his first NFL postseason action.
My thoughts exactly. Games that cold are always unpredictable.

I seriously have some love for Antonio Brown and is easily my favourite player outside the Patriots so I end up watching him a lot but I really love cold weather games and so this Seattle's visit to Minnesota is the #1. Cold weather games and the voice of John Facenda, two things I love about the NFL.

Pitts-Cincy. McCarron has a more than a little bit of moxie and his team is better than Big Ben's. Would hate to see Cincy win, because I give KC/Hou virtually no chance to win in Denver, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Kc already beat den in Denver once

Seattle @ Minnesota mainly because I'd like to see Minnesota knock the Seahawks out.

Could probably be interpreted as "I want to watch them all".

Probably? That doesn't explain the "I'm dead on the inside" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes