PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which game are you most looking forward to on Wild Card Weekend? (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which game most intrigues you on wild card weekend?

• Kansas City at Houston

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • Seattle at Minnesota

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Green Bay at Washington

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Nothing intrigues me. I am dead on the inside.

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking at the games and all of them seem to have some intrigue and some reasons not to get terribly excited (backup QBs, borderline teams, etc.) I was wondering which game is most intriguing to Pats fans, either from an AFC "scouting" perspective or just from sheer entertainment value.

Pitts-Cincy. McCarron has a more than a little bit of moxie and his team is better than Big Ben's. Would hate to see Cincy win, because I give KC/Hou virtually no chance to win in Denver, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I was going to start a BYE week thread but this will do nicely. I plan on skiing and attending a concert on Saturday. I will take the dog out for a nice walk on Sunday and possibly catch the late NFC game.

Is everyone else going to be glued to their TV's all weekend?

I was going to start a BYE week thread but this will do nicely. I plan on skiing and attending a concert on Saturday. I will take the dog out for a nice walk on Sunday and possibly catch the late NFC game.

Is everyone else going to be glued to their TV's all weekend?

Yes. Football withdrawal approaches.

Pitt vs Cincy, it's the best AFC game and I care much more about AFC games. I would however love to see Seattle and Green Bay bite the dust.

I'm looking forward to watching the Packers/Redskins game the most, but the AFC game outcomes are, obviously, more important moving forward.

Doing a couples dancing thing saturday, and pathfinder sunday.

I might catch some football information at some point.

Seattle at Minnesota, easily. As Jim Ross used to say, this game is going to be a good, old fashioned slobber-knocker. The game time temp will be -10 which means that ball is going to be as hard as a rock. Two stout running games vs. two stout defenses in a slugfest. Give me some of that.

Unfortunately, I won't get a chance to watch Saturday's games due to a wedding I have to go to. I would love to see how McCarron fares in his first NFL postseason action.

I'm surprised you all voted Cincy Pitt. Haven't you learned that Cincy will likely just blow it again?

I couldn't care less about these games. Maybe that will change once the games start but I doubt it. The NYJFL has become more like roller derby or pro wrestling

Pittsburgh and Cincy because I anticipate Hou-KC to be a snoozefest and I don't care about the NFC

Pitts-Cincy. McCarron has a more than a little bit of moxie and his team is better than Big Ben's. Would hate to see Cincy win, because I give KC/Hou virtually no chance to win in Denver, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I agree but KC already beat them in Denver this year.

We'll see.

I'm surprised you all voted Cincy Pitt. Haven't you learned that Cincy will likely just blow it again?

The original question can be intepreted in two ways:
1) most game of interest OR
2) most entertaining game.

Those of us who chose Cincy Pitt probably picked this game because of the implications it has on who the pats play next.

I find them all interesting except for the Squealers vs bungles. This game I could care less about, I'll still watch it since it's a potential opponent. But who gives a **** about either of them. Although it would be funny to see McCarron win a playoff game. And Red Ryder BB gun aka Big game Andy never win a playoff game ever. lol:D

Right now I'm leaning towards Packers vs Washington football team just because the matchup piques my interest. I'd love to see Aaron Rodgers get another one and done too.

Seahawks vs Vikings simply because of the cold weather.

Texans vs Chiefs because Bill O'Brien, and all the other pats (former)players and I'm also interested in getting a good look at just how good(or bad) the chiefs are.

Pretty much all of them.

But my vote is: I like eggs!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes