PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Besides the Pats, which game are you most looking forward to Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Some awesome games on Sunday and Monday.

49ers-Packers. Juggernaut offense versus juggernaut defense. Randy Moss and a rebuilt Niners WR corps.

Steelers-Broncos. Off-the-charts hype for Peyton Manning's return. Rematch of last year's Wild Card game.

Bills-Jets. Potentially the most enjoyable game of the weekend if the Jets falter.

Bengals-Ravens. Monday Night. Maybe not as good as the others, but still should be very interesting.

I'll be watching the Patritos, of course, but checking in via NFL Sunday Ticket on the Jets/Bills game. I hate to root for a division rival, and would first and foremost pray for an asteroid strike on the stadium, but in this case I'll make an exception and root for the Bills.

Definitely Bills/Jets.

For one week I'll be a Bills fan......

Steelers/Broncos here. I want to see if Peyton's head stays on for 4 quarters.

Last edited:
Definitely Bills/Jets. I hope they both look pathetic and the winner (can't even decide who I want that to be) comes away (after 9 turnovers each by two horrible offenses) with a last minute FG in a 3-0 debacle (hey I can dream, right?).

As an aside, I was traveling on Tuesday and I happened to catch the front page of the New York Post. It was a picture of the Giants in a Rolls Royce and the Jets in a clown car. Funny stuff! Even if you can't stand NY and their media, you've got to give the NYP props for their home coverage.

Looking forward to watching the jets implosion begin! Would love to watch rex implode that locker room with starting qb waffling. Sanchez one week, Tebow the next few, back to Sanchez and so on. I think the are going to be a special type of terrible this year. Should be fun.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Best game has to be the 49ers V Packers but the one I am most looking forward to seeing is Jets V Bills gotta get a look at the division.

Alot of good games on the schedule this week almost a waste spread em out and we can watch more of em but I guess the NFL is coming out guns blazing.

With my family away, I'm hosting opening game for my tailgate friends :)
What time is the Packer/Niner game?

Other than 9ers-Packers and Steelers-Broncos, it's a pretty weak lineup. NFL seems to have taken full advantage of the fact that people will be football-starved this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing the Jets cool down the Buffalo hype, the Steelers to cool down the Broncos hype, and the Packers denounce the 49ers hype even though I will be rooting for SF..)

Falcons/Chiefs
Redskins/Saints
Bills/Jets
49ers/Packers
Steelers/Broncos
Bengals/Ravens

The above games all have interesting 'hooks' for me.

The three other games I'm most looking forward to are Broncos/Steelers, Packers/49ers and Bills/Jets. Fortunately I'll get to watch the Pats first and then hopefully after a W, get to watch two of the other three.

Seahawks/Arizona.
I really like Russell Wilson, don't give a damn if he's short. Great playmaker with his arm and legs. I was one of his biggest supporters out of college... Wish we coulda drafted him.

Niners/Packers, Broncos/Steelers, and Bills/Jets. Predictions? Packers over Niners, Steelers over Donks, and Bills over Jets.

For one week I'll be a Bills fan......
I dont' know why, but ever since the Days of Jim Kelly, Thurman, Reed I've always liked for the Bills. Felt bad for them most years.

It sucks that game isn't on at 4pm. You'd figure the first Tebow game would be on primetime somewhere. Not sure he'll play all that much anyways. I would love to see the Jets BLOWN OUT!

Also it will be weird routing for Manning, he's a lot less hateable without that horseshoe on his head. Before my hatred for him and the colts blinded me, and I never really apprieciated what he did as a player or how great the rivalry was with him and Brady.

Bills/Jets - Hoping to see Tebow in at QB by the start of the 2nd half :)
Steelers/Broncs - Yeah, weird to be rooting for a Manning, but...
Niners/Packers -Classic def vs off matchup

Looking forward to seeing the Jets cool down the Buffalo hype, the Steelers to cool down the Broncos hype, and the Packers denounce the 49ers hype even though I will be rooting for SF..)

I'd rather the 49ers cool down the Packers hype. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft