PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick's huddle with the team (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This quote says it all....

Clearly BB is simply coaching this young still developing team for the playoffs...oh, and the minor detail that they need to play 60 minute football to win the still up for grabs AFCE

Re: Belichick's huddle with the team

If I were to bet on anything, I'd bet that Belichick has enjoyed this year a little more than most others. With the team as young as it is, he's had the opportunity to do more coaching than he has in the past when guys like Bruschi, Vrabel, and Rodney were a part of the team and had matured in the system.

yeah...Gresh farted and out popped Tony Massarotti

I swear to god, I almost swallowed my gum laughing when I read this...funniest post of the season.:rofl:

If I were to bet on anything, I'd bet that Belichick has enjoyed this year a little more than most others. With the team as young as it is, he's had the opportunity to do more coaching than he has in the past when guys like Bruschi, Vrabel, and Rodney were a part of the team and had matured in the system.

That view is congruent with the BB portrayed in "The Education of a Coach". I buy it. He loves this season.

I believe that Warren loves this season and being a Patriot as well. Sitting behind the D I watched his enthusiasm starting pre-game. Brady loves this season and Welker certainly does. For me I love this season far more than the 2007 anomaly where the December week by week deterioration of the 2007 offense loomed as disaster.

Re: This quote says it all....

Obviously BB wanted to send a bit of a message there. But I think a lot of it also had to do with getting this team to finish strong. We've blown big leads to Indy and Pittsburgh. The Steelers game wasn't in doubt, but you still want your team to finish up and not relax. With so many kids, I think it had more to do with a teaching lesson than humiliating the Jets.

Though I'm okay with humiliating the Jets too if that was the reason.

Yup, a definite two-fer.

That view is congruent with the BB portrayed in "The Education of a Coach". I buy it. He loves this season.

I believe that Warren loves this season and being a Patriot as well. Sitting behind the D I watched his enthusiasm starting pre-game. Brady loves this season and Welker certainly does. For me I love this season far more than the 2007 anomaly where the December week by week deterioration of the 2007 offense loomed as disaster.

Reading that book is on my list of things to do. :cool:

Is there any video of this? Sorry to be a pain. :D I just get goosebumps thinking about it and what this team could accomplish.

I think Belichick was pretty plainly thinking about the fact that the Steelers, Chargers, and Colts all hung multiple touchdowns on us in the fourth quarter, and he did not want that to happen again.

He wanted them to play the fourth quarter like it was a tie game, because some time in the future this season it might be.

And they responded. Love it.

"Can you believe we won with this bunch?"

Does any one have the picture my Hard drive got wiped out and now I cant find it :( :bricks:

It was in the "caption this" thread that was linked in one of the posts in this thread.

But if you insist. (please please, dont make me look at a picture of a 45-3 beat down of the jesters one more time :singing:)

Attachments

• Pats-BBhuddle.jpg
    Pats-BBhuddle.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 156
YOU sir..........Have made my day :D thank you very much! :singing::singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case