PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Pioli treading water since 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you need a hug. "Friggen Loser"? Oh boy, another internet tough guy. You are so pathetic with the insults. I feel sorry for you.

Don't internet tough guys have to threaten you with physical harm? Like "if I ever met you in a dark alley?"

It's not like he said anything that wasn't true.

While Championships matter, moron, losers like you are too ignorant to understand everything that goes into it.

Your stupidity about them "peeing all over themselves" is proof of that. You aren't a realist. As I said during the Maroney threads, you're clueless and don't know reality.

Now I'm a "Moron". Keep the insults coming little boy. LOL! How old are you? 16?

Treading water? They and the Patriots made waves last season. True, we didn't win what really mattered but it's not as if they're incapable of rebuilding and taking us forward.

no, its not. i hate how people on this board jump on people who dont agree with what the patriots do. he never said he would rather be A giants fan. he was saying that he'd rather be a fan of a team that wins a super bowl than a fan of a team that goes 18-1 and loses the super bowl. i think we can all agree on that.

YES, IT IS. If you had bothered to actually READ the post I replied to, you'd understand that.

While I am disappointed that the Patriots lost, I'd NEVER say that I wished to be a fan of another team just because they won. Why? Because my team HAS won 3 SBs and been to 5 in the last 12 years. No other team can say that. And the Pats are hardly finished.

Yes, they let it get away, but it will make them try that much harder next year. And hopefully, the coaches will be quicker to adjust than they were this year.

he is the same poster who started the Maroney BS. Who really cares what he thinks

The last 2 years we lost the/the chance to win the Super Bowl due to a few bounces and plays not being made that were there to be made.

The first 3 Super Bowls those few plays just happened to go our way. All you can ask for is to be right there every year. Then it's just a mix of luck and execution.

Honestly since 2001, the 2002/2005 teams are the only one's I didn't feel were worthy of winning a Super Bowl that year.

Regardless, stop jumping on this guy with personal attacks. Calling him a bandwagoner, fair-weather, etc. He's still obviously here paying attention and following a team coming off the most disappointing loss in sports history, so he hasn't hopped any bandwagon nor does he show any signs of ever doing so.

He’s just a passionate fan who’s upset with the teams last 3 years. You can criticize him for having too high of expectations, but don’t question his loyalty.

well, I'd rather the Pats won the Super Bowl every year but that doesn't mean I'm going club hunting when they have a downturn...I'm a Patriots fan....through the good times and bad times...red white and blue true...you want to suck your thumb and goo gee gaa gaa with your spoiled little elitist friends then why even follow any team at all...just wait for the Super Bowl and then buy all the winners gear...and you and your friends can tool around town showing off your jerseys and hardware and yukking it up about how kewl you all are.

Last edited:
Now I'm a "Moron". Keep the insults coming little boy. LOL! How old are you? 16?

You've always been a MORON. You've proven it with your Maroney threads. And you've proven it in other threads. People see your posts and laugh at you for how ignorant you are.

Calling you a moron has nothing to do with my age. And if you believe its an insult to tell the truth, well, that is your problem. You are a moron and have proven it time and again. And I am not the only one who has said you were one. Just go back to all the Maroney threads and you will see plenty of others have said you were a moron as well.

The last 2 years we lost the/the chance to win the Super Bowl due to a few bounces and plays not being made that were there to be made.

The first 3 Super Bowls those few plays just happened to go our way. All you can ask for is to be right there every year. Then it's just a mix of luck and execution.

Honestly since 2001, the 2002/2005 teams are the only one's I didn't feel were worthy of winning a Super Bowl that year.

Regardless, stop jumping on this guy with personal attacks. Calling him a bandwagoner, fair-weather, etc. He's still obviously here paying attention and following a team coming off the most disappointing loss in sports history, so he hasn't hopped any bandwagon nor does he show any signs of ever doing so.

He’s just a passionate fan who’s upset with the teams last 3 years. You can criticize him for having too high of expectations, but don’t question his loyalty.

you CAN question his understanding of football

Hey sure, whatever. I just feel it's out of line to be personally attacking the person himself.

YES, IT IS. If you had bothered to actually READ the post I replied to, you'd understand that.

While I am disappointed that the Patriots lost, I'd NEVER say that I wished to be a fan of another team just because they won. Why? Because my team HAS won 3 SBs and been to 5 in the last 12 years. No other team can say that. And the Pats are hardly finished.

Yes, they let it get away, but it will make them try that much harder next year. And hopefully, the coaches will be quicker to adjust than they were this year.

wanting your team to win the super bowl is not being a fair weather fan. and writing in CAPS doesnt magically make your point correct.

You've always been a MORON. You've proven it with your Maroney threads. And you've proven it in other threads. People see your posts and laugh at you for how ignorant you are.

Calling you a moron has nothing to do with my age. And if you believe its an insult to tell the truth, well, that is your problem. You are a moron and have proven it time and again. And I am not the only one who has said you were one. Just go back to all the Maroney threads and you will see plenty of others have said you were a moron as well.

there is absolutly no need to personally attack someone over their views of sports. i dont care what your age is, you are acting incredibly inmature

I love how some people twist my words. I NEVER said I want to be a Giants fan. I said I'd rather be a fan of a team that wins the super bowl than a fan of a team that loses no matter how good their record was. Bottom line. Hey, I didn't even post on this forum for 2 weeks after the super bowl because I was so upset and depressed over the loss. I tried to tune out all sports shows on TV, radio, and the internet. Now I am back in gear and I just want this team to GET IT DONE in 2008. Excuse me if I'm just not going to sit back and chant the "In Bill and Pioli I Trust" crapola that most of you spew. Sorry, but that hasn't cut the mustard since 2004. Tom Brady is in his PRIME people. We may NEVER get another QB like this. Time for BB and Pioli to GET IT DONE. No more excuses.

I want titles. The great thing about franchises like the Yankees and Celtics are that NOTHING matters except WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. That's what I want, especially when you blew two oppurtunities BIG TIME the last 2 years at Indy and against the Giants.

The Pats have won 3 championships since the Yankees or Celtics have last won a championship. So your point is ... ? Maybe you should start routing for a perennial contender such as the Cardinals or Jets.

I love how some people twist my words. I NEVER said I want to be a Giants fan. I said I'd rather be a fan of a team that wins the super bowl than a fan of a team that loses no matter how good their record was. Bottom line. Hey, I didn't even post on this forum for 2 weeks after the super bowl because I was so upset and depressed over the loss. I tried to tune out all sports shows on TV, radio, and the internet. Now I am back in gear and I just want this team to GET IT DONE in 2008. Excuse me if I'm just not going to sit back and chant the "In Bill and Pioli I Trust" crapola that most of you spew. Sorry, but that hasn't cut the mustard since 2004. Tom Brady is in his PRIME people. We may NEVER get another QB like this. Time for BB and Pioli to GET IT DONE. No more excuses.

So with Tom Brady in his prime last year, what did BB and Pioli do wrong that suggested they were "slipping"?

The Pats have won 3 championships since the Yankees or Celtics have last won a championship. So your point is ... ? Maybe you should start routing for a perennial contender such as the Cardinals or Jets.

My point is those franchises and the vast majority of their fans would NEVER ever make excuses for spitting the bit in the big game like the Pats did this year and in 2006 against the Colts. That is unacceptable. Far too many people on this board are quick to make excuses and say "Ya, but we went 18-1". Winning Titles is all that matters.

He's upset that while his team has arguably the greatest QB/Coach in their primes, they've -if you'd like to admit it or not – flat out blown two Super Bowl titles in a row.

21-3 choke and then allowing Eli to become a Super Bowl Legend.

Last I heard there are 31 other teams out there with some very bright management. However ... none of them has won more than 1 Lomabrdi since 2001 or had the playoff success of the Patriots since 2000 ... so what's your point?

I want titles. The great thing about franchises like the Yankees and Celtics are that NOTHING matters except WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. That's what I want, especially when you blew two oppurtunities BIG TIME the last 2 years at Indy and against the Giants.

It's tough for me to argue with this.
Titles are hard to come by. When you get close, and can't pull it off, it's tough.
Sure it's nice to be "in contention" consistently, but that don't really get it done at this point.
That said, I'm not worried about this off-season. Not yet anyway.

He's upset that while his team has arguably the greatest QB/Coach in their primes, they've -if you'd like to admit it or not – flat out blown two Super Bowl titles in a row.

21-3 choke and then allowing Eli to become a Super Bowl Legend.

Thank You. Exactly my point. Oppurtunities like we had the last 2 years don't come around forever. Look at the 49ers since the early 90's. Look at the Cowboys since the mi 90's. You have to take advantage of those oppurtunities. Just like you have to take advantage of having arguably the best QB in history and surround the guy with a #1 receiver during his prime. Just letting him play with Moss for 1 year and having flotsam and jetsum this year with 22m in cap space would be a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe