PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard and the Two Bozos Listening Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but I won't be able to transcribe much. because I got work to do.

Last edited:
The film showed that neither team played exceptionally well. Both teams left plays on the field. The Packers left plays on the field on the ground. Lacy doesn't have great vision. Cut backs were there to be made. He missed them.

Said two sacks were because of breakdowns on the Packers o-line. Counted three drops by the Packers.

The offense was on McDaniels in this game.

Said there is a lack of deep integrity in the Packers' defense if you protect up front and the Pats didn't. Say they play a lot of cover 3.

Said the Packers blitzed the Pats a lot. Most he has seen in a while.

This was not the game to go away from what have gotten to them to this point - quick passing game.

It was wrong to spread the offense out because it played into the Packers' hands.

It could have won, but it should have been a game that the Packers should have won going away based on how it was played.

Most years the Pats go into San Diego and crush them after a loss, but he isn't convinced. He feels this is a statement game for the Pats. It will tell what team they are.

Packers pressured Brady on 35% of the snaps. Too many slow developing plays. Looks like they under estimated the Packers' d-line. Connolly got owned.

Thanks for doing this, Rob, and just a reminder.... they're not bozos.

They're Squeaky and the Douche. :D

(which by the way can be sung to the tune of Bennie and the Jets)

Last edited:
Blasts the secondary teach because the ingrown talent don't do the little things. Praises other positions like the LBs on how well they teach the little things.

Blasts the secondary teach because the ingrown talent don't do the little things. Praises other positions like the LBs on how well they teach the little things.
i have to add that he said chungs technique had improved, he was doing the little things right. he must have pick it up when he was with philly, because he didn't do it when he was with the patriots the first time

i have to add that he said chungs technique had improved, he was doing the little things right. he must have pick it up when he was with philly, because he didn't do it when he was with the patriots

He didn't do it with Philly last year, that's for sure. If he had, he wouldn't have been cut. He was awful there, against the run as well as the pass.

Sorry guys, but I think I am done transcribing. I am out.

Animated-GIFS.gif

He didn't do it with Philly last year, that's for sure. If he had, he wouldn't have been cut. He was awful there, against the run as well as the pass.
maybe i'm thinking of someone else. where ever chung was he was taught better/correct technique

says that the pats have trouble with drafting DBs and WRS.

knuckle heads-calling in asking if the pats where holding any thing back bedard they ran what they run but couldn't protect brady

the defense is a head of where they ususally are because of revis and browner being veterans

Thanks Rob.

Normally a huge Bedard fan, but when the data (Chung playing really well in New England after bombing in Philly) doesn't jive with his conjecture, he needs to re-visit his conjecture.

conversation seems to be degenerating into ...was BB holding something back

Thanks Rob.

Normally a huge Bedard fan, but when the data (Chung playing really well in New England after bombing in Philly) doesn't jive with his conjecture, he needs to re-visit his conjecture.

This.

Bedard's apparently decided this is the week to jump on the Pat's secondary for not shutting down Aaron Rodgers. Revis and Browner played well, so that leaves the coaching staff and drafting for the other guys. It seems like he's locked in on his agenda, regardless of the facts.

- Chung was solid here through his first 2 years
- He was asked to do more and more in 2011-2012 with a dogshit secondary, and he didn't have the skill set for it. He was banged up, and his confidence probably took a hit.
- He stunk out the joint in Philly and got dumped by his old college coach after 1 lousy season.
- Since coming back to the Pats he has worked his way from a more limited role into a starting one, and showed considerable technical development. But that obviously can't be from the Pats' coaching staff, can it?

My guess is that it's mostly a result of Chung being eased in and asked to do less, and being surrounded by better players. But give the coaches credit for doing a good job with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes