PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Beast Mode may not be done (unsurprisingly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he does get released. Imagine if we signed him right before the playoffs or in December.

I would assume he'd want to go with a contender.

Just picked him up in Fantasy in my 3 leagues why not

Assuming he's in football shape, hell yeah.

resize_763830_skittles4.jpg

Wouldn't it be ironic though if Blount would get cut for "***** mode?"

Lynch heard his team mates were planning a "Shyt On The Flag" protest for the opener and wants to get in on it

But wait, does Seattle still have his rights?

Denver is showing intense interest in him.....

If he does comeback I think Seattle cuts him because they got no cap room. Also I don't think we can afford him unless we plan on cutting some people here and there to make room.

Marshawn, we would have allowed you to run in the game winning SB TD.

If he does comeback I think Seattle cuts him because they got no cap room. Also I don't think we can afford him unless we plan on cutting some people here and there to make room.

I think they are more likely to try and trade him but I doubt anyone would bite at his current numbers, and Lynch doesn't strike me as a guy who will take less out of love for the game. He might take less because he wants more money but not just to play, someone will have to pay him well.

Can you say Oakland Raiders if he returns...

Don't we have like 10M in cap space? I think BB could make it work. This team is stacked and outside of the OL, which the jury is still out, RB is probably the position of most need.

Bring him in for another title run a la Dillon 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back