PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Because Its the Offseason - Arian Foster spotted in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger Zone

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Last edited:
That would be interesting, but the article talks about Arian Foster, not AP.

I am certain I have no idea what you are referring to... ;)

:whistle:

Thread title is much better now.

You never know? Where there's smoke there is fire?

Patriots Rumors: Free Agent RB Arian Foster Spotted in Boston?

Ian Logue

There was an interesting turn of events on Thursday after free agent running back Arian Foster was apparently spotted in Boston, with one fan pointing out his presence via Twitter.

Continue reading...

Ummmm..yes..please...with a cherry on top?

He's a workout/health freak. I bet he's 90-100 percent come week one. Foster x 2, Lewis, Blount. Mmmmm. Tasty.

This isn't random. He's been MIA for a while now. Just hope his medicals check out.

The guy is cooked. Would have been great about 3 years ago. If I am not mistaken, Miami passed on him. A little concerned this team continues to undervalue a quality run game and someone who can run between the tackles consistently.

Donald Brown is solid, but it's not enough, especially with Blount a wild card after hip surgery.

The guy is cooked. Would have been great about 3 years ago. If I am not mistaken, Miami passed on him. A little concerned this team continues to undervalue a quality run game and someone who can run between the tackles consistently.

Donald Brown is solid, but it's not enough, especially with Blount a wild card after hip surgery.
Lots of questions about Blount, but surgery recovery isn't one.
Patriots' LeGarrette Blount: Avoided hip surgery

Bubble burster....sorry....

Patriots Rumors: Arian Foster, Free Agent Running Back, Seen In Boston

NESN @NESN
Could Arian Foster sign with the New England Patriots? He's been spotted around Boston. nesn.com/?p=600944 pic.twitter.com/2ZRJFMYxZA

Short lived airport speculation at that..

Ian Rapoport ✔ ‎@RapSheet @jburke616 Arian Foster is in town, but not to visit the Patriots 8:44 PM - 19 May 2016

Yeah, he's done. Someone else was pining for him in another thread. I just don't understand why people can't grasp an aging RB at almost 30 off an Achilles, is at the end of the road.

3 years ago, sure.

Yeah, he's done. Someone else was pining for him in another thread. I just don't understand why people can't grasp an aging RB at almost 30 off an Achilles, is at the end of the road.

3 years ago, sure.

People like the big, flashy Mercedes (Foster) when the nice Ford Taurus (LGB) will get you to the same place. Maybe a little slower, maybe with a few more trips to the gas station (missing a few games), but you'll get there. Eventually.

I'm interested. I'm not expecting Foster from a few years ago. But I also don't believe he's got nothing left either. The concern with him is always injury. But he's worth a look, no doubt in my mind. If nothing else he'll make TC interesting.

Foster + Blount + Lewis.

Nice.

The guy is cooked.

Had 1500 total yards and 13 total TD in 13 games in '14

Had 400 total yards in 4 games last year before getting injured.

If he is healthy the last 2 years proved he can play..

I hope Gaffney amounts to something and can help. I am curious to see how he looks in preseason.

Really don't understand this. You are hanging hopes on a guy that has been put on IR in training two straight years and has proved absolutely nothing and yet claim Foster is "cooked". I mean come on... 98% of this board would take Foster over Gaffney if the money and guarantee was minimal. You might get a Pro Bowl/All Pro type year out of Foster. Gaffney's history says he won't make it out of training camp without being put on IR

Hes not near as valuable but this is reminiscent of when Revis was spotted at Logan.
Patriots are pry upset this got leaked.
Therefore Arin is just in New England to visit bars.
Even though hes a vegetarian and I read a article that said he didnt drink.
Im not from the area what else would he be visting if hes not a Boston sports fan doesnt have fanily and isnt hitting bars.

That would be sweet; it would be so great if BB could build a Championship game without the first round pick.

Hes not near as valuable but this is reminiscent of when Revis was spotted at Logan.
Patriots are pry upset this got leaked.
Therefore Arin is just in New England to visit bars.
Even though hes a vegetarian and I read a article that said he didnt drink.
Im not from the area what else would he be visting if hes not a Boston sports fan doesnt have fanily and isnt hitting bars.

Players visiting of his stature aren't going to keep things on the hush-hush; all 31 teams probably know where he is every day. And Boston definitely has more to it than bars and sports. There are actual things to do downtown, just like any major city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News