PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Be honest: When Kearse makes that catch......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ...

But as I said in an earlier thread ... the football gods reviewed that play and made a revision in the plans.:D

I basically curled up into the fetal position, started sucking my thumb, and rocked back and forth on the floor crying, "please god, make it stop" when all of a sudden my wife screamed that they intercepted it. I'm still in shock.

I felt complete emptiness. Honestly just wanted to cry. I thought for sure we were gonna lose once again and thought of Brady and how in each loss he led the team to a lead only to have it falter in a similar fashion as it almost did again. So glad that it finally ended with a defensive stop instead of Brady having to try some hail mary **** again.

I shouted "NO, NOT AGAIN!" and threw the TV remote :p

Then a big WHY?! when they tackled Lynch at the 1...glad that one worked out!

I thought game over. Just like our last SB. We are cursed.

i was standing...and then just sat down...just a horrible...horrible feeling..then a huge happy one...why i shed some tears...emotions were big

I accepted it as Tyree 2.0. I couldn't get past the idea that Brady was throwing for 328 yards 4 TDs 101 QBR vs. a historic defense and going to lose...again. :(

But then Butler channeled his inner Dikembe. :D

Last edited:
I felt so hollow. Now I feel relieved. I live in WA but was born in MA. I know this sounds crazy but the last few weeks have felt like demons were oppressing me.

Basically .... Speechless. I couldn't beleive we were going to lose again due to a lucky one in a million catch.

Yup
I had been positive all game long in the face of adversity, after all we have TFB at QB
Buncha ****ies in the game thread
Quitters
But when that fluke catch happened I remembered the fluke catches that lost us 2 SBs and was depressed

Some thing about Murphy's Law. LOL...

Not gonna lie.....After he made that catch I had my hands over my eyes. Only thing going through my mind was "Not again". I thought for sure we were finished. I didn't even see the interception live. I had to rewind it because I was too busy weeping.

Not gonna lie.....After he made that catch I had my hands over my eyes. Only thing going through my mind was "Not again". I thought for sure we were finished. I didn't even see the interception live. I had to rewind it because I was too busy weeping.

I thought we were cursed. Literal flashes of Tyree and Manningham in my head. I felt physically ill.

Manningham's catch was a great throw and catch. Tyree and Kearse catches were just lucky.

How many of you thought there is a god punishing us?

I did and i know i did because that's what i was hysterically shouting for 2 minutes.
I thought you'd decided the game was over way before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back