PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Be honest: When Kearse makes that catch......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was standing...and then just sat down...just a horrible...horrible feeling..then a huge happy one...why i shed some tears...emotions were big

Count me in that camp that shed some tears tonight. Football is an emotional game, even for us fans....and I know that member of this board (like me) are emotionally invested in this team. After a game like tonight's , man, there is no shame in letting it out.

i was standing...and then just sat down...just a horrible...horrible feeling..then a huge happy one...why i shed some tears...emotions were big

Count me in that camp that shed some tears tonight. Football is an emotional game, even for us fans....and I know that member of this board (like me) are emotionally invested in this team. After a game like tonight's , man, there is no shame in letting it out.

I cursed Tyree's name and thought we were gonna be heartbroken again.

I was LITERALLY speechless and was BARELY able to talk. I kept trying to say "not again". And I was crying.

I'm still in shock for what happened.

Literally, this happened
mascara.jpg

I guess it wasn't smashing-in-the-floor-proof

i comforted myself that 'oh well, brady and offense did their job'. lol

Not ashamed to admit it, when Kearse made that catch, I thought it was game over. Helmet Catch 2.0, god hates us.

Surprised no one has mentioned the head shaking parallel of having yet another nobody receiver come out of nowhere to light it up on us.

Chris Matthews: 0 receptions all season

Tyree: 4 receptions

Add another miracle catch into the mix (albeit from a different receiver) and it felt like the football gods were just being cruel.

to be honest....I just remember butlers pick

I honestly didn't feel worried. I was actually happy, cause that mean that the SeaHawks would score quickly, giving the Pats the ball back with enough time left.

I kept shouting NO, NO, NO...until the interception, then I was yelling HOLY ScHIT di that just happen!!!?!?!?!?!?

WE WON!!!!!!! I am never going to bed....just gonna watch every bit of media rump swabbing i can after these past two weeks of persecution. Redemption is sweet!

My initial thought was, TAKE A TIMEOUT IN CASE WE GET THE BALL BACK. Next thought-scoring from the 6-yard line isn't a sure thing, so the defense can still make a stop! Then the Lynch run happened, and I was thinking "LET HIM SCORE FFS AND GIVE BRADY THE BALL WITH A TIMEOUT AND 50 SECONDS LEFT!" When they tackled him at the one, I was finally resigned. I was watching the interception but my brain wasn't processing it, until the commentators said it was picked off. Then I stood up and screamed "THE PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOOOOOWWWWWLLLLL!!!"

just jaw on the ground.

I was watching with some friends, and as we are watching the replay I said outloud, this like like that scene in guardians of the galaxy when they are selling the orb to the collector and everything explodes, and star lord pops up and just says "what the fuuuuuu" that was my reaction, just shock and brain melted.

I posted on the game thread 'God hates us'

It was one of the most nerve wrecking hour of my life. I busted into tears multiple times.

This game was an unbelievable ride. I mean from thinking of having no chance, to certain loss, to then BAM game winning pick.

Best super Bowl I have ever seen, no doubt.

i prayed for the first time ever regarding a sport

"Nice job butler, sweet work knocking that ball away, none for you Seahawks!"....(hears announcers saying he got it on the bounce) saaaay what? No way! Holy f$&@ he did catch it. Mother &$@/ing @&$/ bleep bleep not this bleep again. Bleeping David tyree and manning ham all over again. Why? Why must we keep losing in the most heart breaking horrific ways fathomable? What did we do to deserve losing three in a bleeping row? Brady was so so so close to ring number 4 which will make everything better. Alright, get it together, they haven't scored yet. F@&$ beast mode just got 4 yards! C'mon clock run out already. Interception!!! He picked it!!!! *primal rage scream of success and relief*

First I was yelling that they left too much time on the clock for Seattle. Then I was yelling how could happen for the third straight time. Then I was yelling for the D to let them score right away. Then I was yelling :)

How many of you thought there is a god punishing us?

I did and i know i did because that's what i was hysterically shouting for 2 minutes.
How many times in the game thread did i say that god hates us? I lost count. Lmfao. Thank you lord.

I almost threw up

I just thought :" Story of my life". Then boom my man Malcolm saved our collective bacon and redeemed himself.

Me too, anyone who claims otherwise is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST