PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Battle of the Leaks: Kraft strikes back

Nope, coordinating is the most important aspect of the job according to resident expert Ken.

I'll use it to wager $50 on the Pats winning over 8 before FAcy and the draft. You game?

And when it was Steve and Flores it was all Flores right?

I don't gamble so I'll have to take a pass but feel free to rub it in my face if the Patriots have 9 wins next year.

Not surprising at all. The fact that people started this theory the Krafts were meddling is laughable.

For the entirety of Bill's time here he was in charge. He approved everything so don't come whining about an alternate reality.

He got all the power because he kept winning. It is natural and how the world works that when you start losing questions start to get asked. When you lose too much you get moved on. Period.

I want a GM that overseas everything that is not coaching and who does not report to Mayo. Can't have one person have all the power.
The luxury we had, and which we don't have anymore, is that when you have someone controlling most of the decisions, they can establish consistency for long term success.

When a coach can be blamed by the GM for losses, they start taking shortcuts. And vice versa. These are high paying jobs. People want to stay in them as long as they can, som they will do anything not to suffer a spell in which they can be fired. This is the number one reason you see so many bad decisions being made. Look at Sirianni switching to Patricia. It's the kind of panicked mover you see from a coach with a GM breathing down his neck.

So Steve is the guy. Not Mayo. Got it.

It did. It means this stat is useless.
No, it means when you spend a lot in free agency you get more wins the next year, may be 3 or may be 6+.

No, it means when you spend a lot in free agency you get more wins the next year, may be 3 or may be 6+.

I'm sure Kraft is excited for know that spending upwards of 200 mil this off-season is gonna buy him a 7 win season.

I'm sure that's not useless at all.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back